Bernie live

The guitarists of the Ozzy Osbourne band who never recorded with him.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

I would like to see a Bernie live show hosted so everyone get a chance to hear those early post Randy shows.
Randy rocked
jaymz1968

Post by jaymz1968 »

absolutely-no one should have his items except his mom-i ahve a bootleg of everything he did on dvd-it's somewhere on the web-i think ebay might have one-but his equipment is and should be kept away in securety for memorable purposes like the expos and etc.-his system-the two marshalls-stacks- pedalboard system and guitars are truly great but it's the player whom it belonged too that makes it great
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

jaymz1968 wrote:absolutely-no one should have his items except his mom-i ahve a bootleg of everything he did on dvd-it's somewhere on the web-i think ebay might have one-but his equipment is and should be kept away in securety for memorable purposes like the expos and etc.-his system-the two marshalls-stacks- pedalboard system and guitars are truly great but it's the player whom it belonged too that makes it great
I think it's time we had a chance to see his equipment, It's the nearest most people will get to Randy as most fans never had a chance to see him.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.