BERNIE TORME Visiting The Guitar Society (London)

The guitarists of the Ozzy Osbourne band who never recorded with him.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

BERNIE TORME Visiting The Guitar Society (London)

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

hi Guys

My wife and I run a guitar society which meets once a months. It is 25 minutes from central London.

We are pleased to welcome on Sunday September the 30th Bernie Torme.

Bernie will be playing live and also answering questions. What is unique about this is that only 40 tickets can be sold and those in attendance will
guaruntee actually being able to meet Bernie in a friendly intimate setting

Tickets are £10

Cheers and please pm with any queries

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thats a great chance to findout what it was like filling Randy's shoes :) I have all the known audio from those Ozzy show that Bernie played and I think he did a great job, I imagine it must have been very tough indeed.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Good for you Matt, from what I've heard of Bernie's playing, he's a talent.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Paul and Trigger

I am very excited. He phoned up a week ago and I didn't answer and phoned straight back like a shot once I heard the message.
I told him how much we are looking forward to watch him play.

The Bitter and Twisted album is awesome too. There is so much energy and excitment in his playing.

Cheers

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Dont forget id like an autograph if you can Matt :) :P Please :) *puppy dog look lol*

I have a good idea of what to do that painting! :) I cant wait till i can get it onto canvas :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."