Bernie Torme Bootlegs?

The guitarists of the Ozzy Osbourne band who never recorded with him.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

Bernie Torme Bootlegs?

Post by Rob200 »

Dose any one got any boots of Bernie Live with Ozzy that hey can Rip? Cuz I would really really love to hear one..ive never ever heard one and I heard they were really cool
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

i have one, but it's pretty bad quality :?
Donnie
Cool Member

Post by Donnie »

I have 6 of them. They really dont sound that good outside of his suicide solo and maybe mr crowley. he really didnt fit in too well and didnt learn the songs properly.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bernie Torme Bootlegs?

Post by Trigger »

Rob200 wrote:Dose any one got any boots of Bernie Live with Ozzy that hey can Rip? Cuz I would really really love to hear one..ive never ever heard one and I heard they were really cool
Did you get a Bermie boot? if you still dont have one contact me and I will get you one :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Yeah I found some a few weeks ago at a site called Deep Purple Hub! They have a billion boots from diffent artists!
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Can you post a link so I can check the site out? :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

bernie