Randy's legacy from now on?.....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

oth
Mass Poster

Re: Randy's legacy from now on?.....

Post by oth »

experience music museum in seattle...i doubt paul allen is into rr though...he did pay 5mil for hendrix's woodstock strat...hey,and earthquakes happen everywhere now with fracking...if your area has no earthquake building codes,beware.

btw,where can i download songs for free?and is the quality good?
im still buying cd's though...a lot of cheap stuff at barnes and noble.
Last edited by oth on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

w
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

oth wrote:experience music museum in seattle...i doubt paul allen is into rr though...he did pay 5mil for hendrix's woodstock strat...
The Experience Music Project is a very cool place. An RR exhibit would be great, but only temporary, as they do themed exhibits there for limited periods of time. It would be a great start to getting the guitars and amps out for the public to see them, though.
friday

Post by friday »

If she left his car in the drive way and his room locked she mustve been pretty hard hit with RR loss ,

33 years of 'that' is over
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

She certainly was hit hard and I am sure that is why she smothered his legacy in such a protective blanket, but even if she had been willing to let more material which was less perfect be heard that amazing talent and legacy would not have been dented.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I wonder if Kathy and Kelly etc are going to clear the family home or will one of them decide to take on the house as a place to live ? I found this to be the same when my parents died. Clearing their possesions from rooms in the house. It was too emotional just bagging clothes up for the charity shop etc. So i can understand this would be a difficult time for Dee.. 30+ years later will her siblings have the same type of emotions as they have to clear Dee's house...As it will be both her's and Randy's items they'll be sorting out. What would be the best thing for the family to do ?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I'd imagine Kelle & Kathy have spent many Christmases in that house, the first one without mom will be difficult.