It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:38 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:13 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 1660
tommy said he has boxes of audio tapes from live shows,recorded from the soundboard..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:24 pm 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:11 pm
Posts: 487
Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
That's incredible, now it's time to download that video to ensure I have a copy! :) Here's hoping the guy will post the whole show



Did that before I even watched it lol


What did you use to download it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:35 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Posts: 832
orion_damage wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
That's incredible, now it's time to download that video to ensure I have a copy! :) Here's hoping the guy will post the whole show



Did that before I even watched it lol


What did you use to download it?



There's many chrome extensions out there for this. Just right click any video and it downloads from any site. Just type in video downloader for the chrome extension


Last edited by Shockwave on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:49 pm 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:11 pm
Posts: 487
Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
What did you use to download it?



There's many vhylme extensions out there for this. Just right click any video and it downloads from any site. Just type in. Idea downloaded for the chrome extension


Nice, Chrome extension worked like a charm


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:34 pm 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 447
YES!! I knew there is more out there than what we know!!


Last edited by TAB on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:41 pm 
Cool Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:27 pm
Posts: 110
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Absolutely AMAZING!! Ya just never know when this stuff is gonna pop up! WOW!!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:47 pm 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 447
I linked it , it anyone needs a copy. I wonder what the source is? It's not the Phx Bros footage but looks the same. It looks like there is more and edited. What about that plane at the end? What's that..?

Armband outfit!!!

http://vid197.photobucket.com/albums/aa ... w6e9yt.mp4


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:07 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Posts: 832
TAB wrote:
I downloaded it , it anyone needs a copy. I wonder what the source is? It's not the Phx Bros footage but looks the same. It looks like there is more and edited. What about that plane at the end? What's that..?

Armband outfit!!!




The guy is on Facebook but I'm not going to bug him. Digging up some info, he still lives in San Antonio, is 54 years old and is a historian for the town, multimedia, graphic designer etc..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:33 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 1660
tom from what i read in the caption,he had leftover tape so he filmed a plane landing,i think he was conveying how ironic it was to have filmed randy along with the small plane after the show,just one month before randy passed in a similar small plane...thats what i got from it..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:42 am 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 447
Ok , thanks buddy. wow. It's the San Antonio show and true ironic 2/19/82. People should look at how he is moving there so fast on the right so much energy. It was quite amazing and playing like that at the same time. Brings back memories for me. Many don't know what Randy was really like onstage from the little footage we have. This is helping. I wish more would come forward.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:10 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Posts: 832
TAB wrote:
Ok , thanks buddy. wow. It's the San Antonio show and true ironic 2/19/82. People should look at how he is moving there so fast on the right so much energy. It was quite amazing and playing like that at the same time. Brings back memories for me. Many don't know what Randy was really like onstage from the little footage we have. This is helping. I wish more would come forward.



Ya it looked like his head was going to come off he was banging so hard there in the LP cut.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 am 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Wow, just, Wow.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:19 am 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 447
Shockwave wrote:
TAB wrote:
Ok , thanks buddy. wow. It's the San Antonio show and true ironic 2/19/82. People should look at how he is moving there so fast on the right so much energy. It was quite amazing and playing like that at the same time. Brings back memories for me. Many don't know what Randy was really like onstage from the little footage we have. This is helping. I wish more would come forward.



Ya it looked like his head was going to come off he was banging so hard there in the LP cut.


haha it's sped up a bit too i noticed. the guitar solo stuff looks cool also if you speed it up to real time with vlc player cause its in slo mo.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 am 
Cool Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 129
Location: At home
Told you guys there was more footage out there, even if it's little things like this or full rumored shows there IS MORE FOTAGE...

Sorry for miss rhoads passing and saying this may be a bit too soon but I think that there will be a lot more to see in the coming future with her passing


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOOTAGE!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:10 am 
Cool Member

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 am
Posts: 189
Location: St. Louis, MO
Sweet baby Moses!!! This is why I still lurk here, weekly!! After decades of searching, I've learned not to be picky. I don't care that it's silent. It's like seeing all of those still pics that we've all seen come to life!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net