Have any pictures surfaced of Randy teaching?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

orion_damage
Mass Poster

Have any pictures surfaced of Randy teaching?

Post by orion_damage »

I wonder if any of his students or family members of the students snapped pictures of the lessons with Randy? I was listening to Joe Holmes on Eddie Trunk's podcast, http://www.podcastone.com, and he stated his dad would sit in on the lessons.

Have photos surfaced?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Have any pictures surfaced of Randy teaching?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've never seen any and a few of Randy's students have been on this board. I think they would of been more interested in learning guitar then wanting a photograph. Remember Randy was still on the threshold of becoming a famous name. But you never know somone may have a photo from that time .
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: Have any pictures surfaced of Randy teaching?

Post by orion_damage »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I've never seen any and a few of Randy's students have been on this board. I think they would of been more interested in learning guitar then wanting a photograph. Remember Randy was still on the threshold of becoming a famous name. But you never know someone may have a photo from that time .
I figure with his guitar status being in Quiet Riot that maybe a fan would have snapped a picture. Then again I can also see that being kinda of an awkward situation with it being an intimate setting.