Awesome Diary stage photo's !!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

P C M
Cool Member

Awesome Diary stage photo's !!!

Post by P C M »

Posted and all credit going to the Randy Rhoads Group & The Legacy Of Randy Rhoads on Facebook (a special thank you very much goes out to the original poster)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lega ... 5323805263

If you look through the last week,you will also find some Day On The Green shot's.
Last edited by P C M on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Awesome Diary stage photo's !!!

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Great shots! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Great shots! 8)
I freaked when I seen these. I have 3 files just to be safe and I never lose them. 8) The one thing that get's me,this kinda look's like a video. The one full on stage shot has an audience. It was also mentioned by someone that "with all this stuff (pic's),there should be enough for a proper tribute now". The pic's were released in chapters. Ozzy on the steps,at the mic and in the hand were labled Chapter 3.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Are the arches in the back a 2D canvas or actual fake blocking? I always though the latter but with just a black canvas behind them.

Ozzy REALLY needs to bring back this setup on his next solo tour in a couple years, it could very well be his last who knows. Bringing back this stage setup would just be unreal. There are only a few ever from other bands that can match it for originality.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Top quality pics...great find. I seen a few other pics i've never seen before on the site. A few from the Cardiff 81 gig as well. I think those pics are from a photographer called Dorothy Sirus, i remember seeing similar photos from an article she did on Ozzy in a magazine which came out in March 82.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

I originally posted those photos to facebook Randy Rhoads Group and then they caught fire and shared to all of the others. The photos are from LA Sports Arena. I found them on Ozzy Central webpage. They look like photos used to see how the stage show looked live.
Wiseguy

Post by Wiseguy »

Nice
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Fantastic.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

P C M wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:Great shots! 8)
I freaked when I seen these. I have 3 files just to be safe and I never lose them. 8) The one thing that get's me,this kinda look's like a video. The one full on stage shot has an audience. It was also mentioned by someone that "with all this stuff (pic's),there should be enough for a proper tribute now". The pic's were released in chapters. Ozzy on the steps,at the mic and in the hand were labled Chapter 3.
I agree that that one looks like its from a video but i don't think it is. do we know the original source of these pics?
I went ahead and rode the white horse
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

No way one of those is from a video...it blows away anything we have and would be on par with some of the best quality concert films of those days.

If it was we would have Had it already...especially at that quality.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

These pictures are amazing. I doubt this is the entire set, I'd love to see all of the pictures from the night.