skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forgerys Fakes and Facsimile

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

As we are all aware we come across Forged and Faked and Facsimiled signatures all the time some of them are a joke.But some are genuine.If you have seen any on ebay please post them up because these go for big money.You the Randy Rhoads fan wouldn't know a signature if your Granny wrote it.So this info will help us all,what do you think of the signatures above ?? I personally think they are bogus the Rudy sig is questionable but i have his to compare.I've bought tour programmes that have had BAD Randy signatures added to the rest of the line up and you can see straight away the tell tale signs.Which i'll go into detail later,but if you have any pics of genuine autographs please post them up.Cheers :wink:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This is another classic example (above) of a fake signature Randy never dedicated any signatures with just Thanks! If he dedicated a signature he would use the persons name.Ive seen this signature on ebay a few times so someone is making these for a fast buck.So please be advised and don't buy them.The photo is cool but the signature is hotter then hell..
voodoojaron

Post by voodoojaron »

At least those criminals made some sort of effort.

About two years ago, I saw an RR autographed Ozzy album on ebay.

Sadly, the album was Bark At The Moon.

Some people are too stupid to be alive.

VJ
wyldeone
Cool Member

autographs

Post by wyldeone »

Hello, brand new to this forum but not to Randy Rhoads . I been a collector since 1982 . it Really pisses me off at all the Fake RR autographs on Ebay.. I was lucky enough to have had 5 in my collection ,
I am also a autograph collector for around 22 years I would be happy to help anyone that needs help in autenicating a RR autograph. There are certin ways Randy connected his (and) in Randy and the (oads) in Rhoads that are a Key to idenifying his Sig.. Also as soon as I can get my scanner up again I would be happy to post some scans of Real Randy Autographs.. Im not saying Im a Expert but I have did a study on Randy because of all the Fakes out there.. Thanks Dave
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

voodoojaron wrote: Some people are too stupid to be alive.

VJ
:lol:

I look forward to seeing a copy of 'Down to Earth' like that!

Good to see you here VJ 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: autographs

Post by Trigger »

wyldeone wrote:Hello, brand new to this forum but not to Randy Rhoads . I been a collector since 1982 . it Really pisses me off at all the Fake RR autographs on Ebay.. I was lucky enough to have had 5 in my collection ,
I am also a autograph collector for around 22 years I would be happy to help anyone that needs help in autenicating a RR autograph. There are certin ways Randy connected his (and) in Randy and the (oads) in Rhoads that are a Key to idenifying his Sig.. Also as soon as I can get my scanner up again I would be happy to post some scans of Real Randy Autographs.. Im not saying Im a Expert but I have did a study on Randy because of all the Fakes out there.. Thanks Dave
Sounds great Wydleone, I look forward to seeing your stuff and welcome to the board. 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

buyer beware
funk49

Post by funk49 »

I also look forward to seeing your autographs wydleone. I have a photo copy of Randy's signature from the guitar seminar at music city he did and would be very interested in comparing it to yours. Those signatures above except for the one skeeza posted is a little closer are not really close to the one I have.
FUNK49
funk49

Post by funk49 »

I guess I should have mentioned the signature along with the ticket stub is the closest to the one I have. :oops:
FUNK49
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

I posted this in another thread, but seems to fit here too:

:D
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah you get some proper Donkeys on ebay i seen a Signed Tribute postcard how dumb could this guy be.No one put a bid in and he had the cheek to re-list it again.I had no option but to explain to this guy and tell him that he wasn't fooling anyone. He has been banned from ebay since.
If you have any doubt about buying any signed items please check with us first before you end up forking out money for a worthless item.I've noticed more & more Ozzy signatures are starting to turn up on ebay,these are very badly signed scribbled photos and LP's the tell tale sign with a genuine Signature of Ozzy's is the flow of the O going into the Z's the fakes are normaly rushed and smaller. Don't let a certificate of authenticity COA fool you anyone can make one of these up on a printer and scanner.I'll post up some genuine signatures so you can compare them..
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

That's a cool idea and all but what about if the people who make these fakes see your genuine one. Then they will just make them closer to the ones you've let us see.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

one thing people look at most in Randys sig is the Rs I seen about 6 different ways RR does his Rs Also early on he wrote real small . but the rs never seem to be the same, The way he connects his letters is the key to idenifying a fake!! Also how do you post photos on this site.. Sorry im a bit stupid when it comes to that sort of stuff.. Dave [/img][/url]