Good Pics From The Blizzard Sessions!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Good Pics From The Blizzard Sessions!

Post by Tito »

theres a few more on Fb i couldnt find the rest. https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... fab0ea0005
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Good Pics From The Blizzard Sessions!

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito i'm sure that pic has came out of Bob's book .. I recognised that horrible body warmer Ozzy is wearing. fuck me he had the dress sense of Zorro...
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Tito wrote:theres a few more on Fb i couldnt find the rest. https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... fab0ea0005
Yep, that's one of Bob Daisley's personal photos, it was scanned from his book and it's copyrighted. Quite a few of his photos from that session were copied from Bob's book and posted on various FB sites yesterday, most have now been removed. It would be good if this photo was removed too Tito.
Cheers, Troy.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

I reported it to the mods to take my thread down.my apologies,i didnt know they were copyrighted material..
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Tito wrote:I reported it to the mods to take my thread down.my apologies,i didnt know they were copyrighted material..
Tito, I never doubted that you were a good bloke! :)
Cheers, Troy.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Thanks troy!!
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

I just bought Bob's book yesterday, should be here on Wednesday..looking forward to it!
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

There`s some great stuff in there....its hard not to jump to the Randy years, but Bob even mentions that in the book i think -to try to read it from the start to the finish...lol
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

I've read Bob's book three times now. I bet I'll read it three times more!!! I could recommend also Mick Ronson-book, "Spider With Platinum Hair", that's a good book!!! Nice to read these kinda books from time to time. :mrgreen:
Mikel
nyhc7163

Post by nyhc7163 »

I priced Bob's book..it's up there but I want it badly!