New pic Randy and Pete Mertens?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

New pic Randy and Pete Mertens?

Post by mojopin70 »

I think this is PM Randy`s guitar tech never seen this before......
Attachments
10511100_10152283270983471_1700027456175781967_n.jpg
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Re: New pic Randy and Pete Mertens?

Post by Nick Hughes »

This pic was in the volicety book
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
windingrhoads

Post by windingrhoads »

Yes that pic was in the book. I just received my book the other day and have been taking it in every night since. It's incredible and worth every penny. I was floored to see the up close pics taken of Randy's gear. It was chilling to read about Randy's family and the lengths they have gone to preserve the memory of Randy. Treating their home like a time capsule, never once entering Randy's bedroom after his death. Leaving the last suitcase he used to travel at the foot of his bed, and never once opened it. To leaving his car in the driveway this whole time untouched, even leaving his favorite beach towel covering the backseat. It's a wonder nobody has tried breaking into the car, just to take the things that are left inside? It would be a dream to one day visit Musonia.