Steal Away The Night: An Ozzy Osbourne Day-By-Day' Book Due

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Steal Away The Night: An Ozzy Osbourne Day-By-Day' Book

Post by Tito »

I'll pass on that..thanks for the info fortress!!
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

I understand

MAybe we will see some new Randy pics
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Could be..i get the feeling sharons trying to out do everybody with the books that have came out so you never know whats in the book..
Donnie
Cool Member

Post by Donnie »

I bet the book was done by $haron because we know ozzy cant remember much....
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The author Martin Popoff has wrote many books on the subject of Rock HM with bands like Rush AC/DC Judas Priest Iron Maiden Metallica etc. He has interviewed many rock stars over the last 30 years. So i think if this book is anything like the one's i have read it should be a good account of Ozzy's career. I don't see why $haron would have to get involved with the story line of Ozzy. This guy was around for best part of his life time / career. But we have heard the majority of the high and low times of his time line. What will be new in the book, what info will we read that is fresh and something we have not seen before. I cannot see it having much in the way of Randy photos etc as the book will only cover a 2 year period when he was part of the Ozzy band. So those pages will be few in a 500 page book spanning 48 years of Ozzy's music history.
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

The only book that I'll buy, that I don't already own or have read regarding our beloved subject would be from Don Airey..
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

No surprise here, SHaron Osbourne is behind this its an answer to Bob`s day by day book called For Facts Sake which has " hurt" her feelings ( not osbourne`s).Yawn.......
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.