New Bob Daisley interview (Audio).

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: New Bob Daisley interview (Audio).

Post by mojopin70 »

shred1 wrote:
Oh yes, and "Rockandrollturnip" has written a whole page dedicated to anti-daisley rantings.I wonder who that could be hmmm.I bet a 1000 quid the faceless coward is from ur and i could probably guess who it is.....
You guessed wrong, Mojo.
Leave me out of your bullshit.

Thats the sort of Bullshit you come out with ....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Tito wrote:Thats what i was thinkin paul..they will sound different from the finished songs..and with a bit of good editing its gonna be pretty hard for stretch face to prove he is violating copyright laws..as long as ozzys voice is left out bob should be in good shape
! Dont worry Tito its all being taken care of :)
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

I just read the randy Rhoads book by velocity and it was AMAZING

I love the little Eds randy pulls on people and that little stunt Randy's did at the hotel that resulting in the whole band getting kicked out was funny as hell

So far I have read probably the first 120 pages and dam this is good

If you don't have the book get it now before they are stopped being produced
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

mojopin70 wrote:Oh yes, and "Rockandrollturnip" has written a whole page dedicated to anti-daisley rantings.I wonder who that could be hmmm.I bet a 1000 quid the faceless coward is from ur and i could probably guess who it is.....
Wow.....where can I find said 'anti-Daisley rantings'.....love to read it and see how much is rubbish, unfounded, lies and speculation.......do tell..!!!
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

rokket wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:Oh yes, and "Rockandrollturnip" has written a whole page dedicated to anti-daisley rantings.I wonder who that could be hmmm.I bet a 1000 quid the faceless coward is from ur and i could probably guess who it is.....
Wow.....where can I find said 'anti-Daisley rantings'.....love to read it and see how much is rubbish, unfounded, lies and speculation.......do tell..!!!
Heres the Rant in full , no doubt a member of ur since the link was posted in this thread to You tube , there are so many things he gets wrong here though its a joke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyAInC7zvKE#t=4124

RocknRollTurnip
5 days ago (edited)

Saying Don Arden screwed his lawsuit shows how full of shit Daisley is and desperately wants to sell his book. Don Arden at that time had severe alzheimers and couldnt even talk properly, let alone screw up a lawsuit. Also, the band was called Blizzard of Ozz, but that's hardly very different from Ozzy Osbourne is it? It wasnt called the Blizzard of Bob. Of course Ozzy deserved 50% of the royalties, IT'S HIS BAND. It's not all equal parts, because Ozzy is the central focus, he just came from the biggest band in the world with a huge reputation. His name alone was a sure fire way to sell the record. Why should two session players get equal royalties to the star? Re-recording the albums was Sharon's fault and Sharon's fault alone.

Ozzy recently even said he didnt agree with it and didnt even find out about it until after she had done it. Would he risk getting divorced from his wife for the sake of Daisley and ruin his own life with the woman who had resurrected his career? Dont think so. Also, Bob failed to mention how lots of people he has worked with in ALL of the bands he was in said he could be an insufferable, arrogant bully when he didnt get his way with recordings. Also, do you really expect anyone to believe that Ozzy fired you because of two arguments, one of them over dinner? Yeah, im sure you were an angel and never pissed anyone off in your whole career.

What happened with the re-recordings was terrible, but Daisley is half full of shit. Two lawsuits failing isnt a coincidence. Are the judges and courtrooms against you as well? Doing the typical thing of spouting bullshit and exaggerating issues to sell a book.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This guy has got so many things wrong its ridiculous, Bob and Lee won their first law suit against Don/Jet records. The first meeting after that was with Don in 1997 and that was with Bob and Steve Machat and then Lee and his lawyers in 2000.Don was a friend of Machats he wouldnt have set up meetings if he had been suffering from Alzheimer's ( he was diagnosed in 2004) Bob`s also in touch with every band hes ever worked with as for being an " arrogant insufferable bully" i bet he cant name one person who has said this about working with him.

rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Hahahaha....yeah it's a pretty uninformed rant. Talk about grasping at straws. There is a huge difference between a band called 'Blizzard Of Ozz' where everyone is treated equal and money the band earns, after costs etc, is split evenly, and a solo artist, "Ozzy Osbourne", where the bulk of the money goes to Osbourne and everyone else is a 'hired gun' put on a wage. Ozzy may well have been the 'focus of attention' in terms of the fans, but just being called 'Ozzy Osbourne' doesn't sell millions of albums, without excellent music and lyrics, you can be called anything you like, but your album won't sell enough to chart and tour on if the songs are rubbish. Make no mistake about it, firing Bob and Lee was a financial and control move, it was also about being able to re-negotiate Randy's contract, have Sarzo and Aldridge on a wage, and re-direct the largest portion of the money earned into the 'Osbourne' bank account.