Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dmnjr
Cool Member

Re: Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice

Post by dmnjr »

We all want the same thing...this to be an actual lead like the Port Vale vid that just came out. (GuitarIdol, thank you sir!!) Emotions run high in both directions when a 'Bigfoot' sighting gets posted. That being said, let's just see how it plays out. We've been teased by Lintball, Wareagle, Romeotulip, et al, and yet have also in the last 10 or so years have had the Soundcheck video, New Mexico news footage, 2 different Port Vale snippets as well as the Palladium footage unveiled. That's a LOT compared to the dry spell we had from the early 90's through 00's!

It's out there!!
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

couldnt agree more
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

dmnjr wrote:We all want the same thing...this to be an actual lead like the Port Vale vid that just came out. (GuitarIdol, thank you sir!!) Emotions run high in both directions when a 'Bigfoot' sighting gets posted. That being said, let's just see how it plays out. We've been teased by Lintball, Wareagle, Romeotulip, et al, and yet have also in the last 10 or so years have had the Soundcheck video, New Mexico news footage, 2 different Port Vale snippets as well as the Palladium footage unveiled. That's a LOT compared to the dry spell we had from the early 90's through 00's!

It's out there!!
Who's wareagle
I know the other two people but the wareagle

Could some give me info on the person
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

I agree also
I went ahead and rode the white horse
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Wareagle was some kid named Elliot who knew some theater owner that supposedly had a few randy concerts, right before the box set came out. Tell you the truth, the Capital Theater show might have been one by he the way he talked...typical outcome though.
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Btw, been a member of here since 07 and .tk since 03....had to redo my accounts though. Funny how things change yet stay the same!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

dmnjr wrote:Wareagle was some kid named Elliot who knew some theater owner that supposedly had a few randy concerts, right before the box set came out. Tell you the truth, the Capital Theater show might have been one by he the way he talked...typical outcome though.
That one went very quiet, i asked Elliot for the guys email address back in 2010 and this was his reply.

......Don't have much information on the tapes but will let you know what we've got here when we find out more..

Best Wishes,
Bill Shelley
Shelley Archives Inc

I never heard anything more ...

The guy has many rare films check out this web page http://www.freewebs.com/shelleyarchives/
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

No doubt, I'm new to this site and if someone is trying to chase a possible lead down, why not collaboratively brainstorm and assist, if not at least provide encouragement? If nothing pans out what have we lost...Zero...
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

Does any body know anything about the okland footage?
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

I am not ready to make a judgement yet to say this is BS. What my issue is that over the years there have been so many posers that they kind of ruined all the fun. I am not claiming any one in this thread is a poser. Just giving some back ground on why people are negative. They are just sick of the BS that has happened and they view this as a "nothing to see" event. If footage is found that is great. But when things get dragged out people tend to look at past patterns of what happened and telling people there is new footage and days go by with out any evidence of it people have just grown tired of that shtick so they are quick to call what looks like BS from past patterns.

As for me I really don't care until there is reason to actually believe there is something new. And just saying " I have new footage" just doesn't cut it. The first thing would be to get 10 secs of footage or something. But just words, that just doesn't cut it anymore. People have had trust broken in the past. So now you just have a bunch of skeptics.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Nick Hughes wrote:Does any body know anything about the okland footage?
I have not heard anything from any credible source about Oakland footage.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

dannyahansen wrote:I am not ready to make a judgement yet to say this is BS. What my issue is that over the years there have been so many posers that they kind of ruined all the fun. I am not claiming any one in this thread is a poser. Just giving some back ground on why people are negative. They are just sick of the BS that has happened and they view this as a "nothing to see" event. If footage is found that is great. But when things get dragged out people tend to look at past patterns of what happened and telling people there is new footage and days go by with out any evidence of it people have just grown tired of that shtick so they are quick to call what looks like BS from past patterns.

As for me I really don't care until there is reason to actually believe there is something new. And just saying " I have new footage" just doesn't cut it. The first thing would be to get 10 secs of footage or something. But just words, that just doesn't cut it anymore. People have had trust broken in the past. So now you just have a bunch of skeptics.
Well said.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

I think that's being a little cruel and name calling when people may just have good intentions to give people hope. By me trying to bring some sort of evidence of a camera possibility for DOTG or Oakland to the table I hope is not considered a "poser". My intentions were not to gets peoples hopes up to have them brought down. There have been a lot of politics that surrounds who controls Randy's legacy with Sharon and the Rhoads. I can see how you can become negative or skeptic when getting hopes up and nothing comes through. Because of those forces that threaten law suits, the pattern will keep happening. Hell, Bob Daisley can't even release music of Randy because of this. Though within the last few years after some 30, look at whats been found that has materialized. Especially after seeing some Port Vale. You can be tired of it or negative, skeptic but I will stay hopeful.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

TAB wrote:I think that's being a little cruel and name calling when people may just have good intentions to give people hope. By me trying to bring some sort of evidence of a camera possibility for DOTG or Oakland to the table I hope is not considered a "poser". My intentions were not to gets peoples hopes up to have them brought down. There have been a lot of politics that surrounds who controls Randy's legacy with Sharon and the Rhoads. I can see how you can become negative or skeptic when getting hopes up and nothing comes through. Because of those forces that threaten law suits, the pattern will keep happening. Hell, Bob Daisley can't even release music of Randy because of this. Though within the last few years after some 30, look at whats been found that has materialized. Especially after seeing some Port Vale. You can be tired of it or negative, skeptic but I will stay hopeful.
Thanks Tom! You said it right. I'm just trying to bring hope. This footage I'm talking about (if it anything comes of it) will not be instant gratification because in assuming he maybe hasn't made digital copies of it but that's never been mentioned either way. I'm still hopeful as you are. Thanks for the comment
I went ahead and rode the white horse
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Sure, I can understand with things in the past for example Lintball concert list of rumored footage. You just have to take them with a grain of salt as they say. Though I believe Port Vale was on that list and some has materialized. I used to think nothing else was out there. No way Port Vale was filmed. Look at all the never ending new photos after 33 years. I don't think it's a matter of transferring to digital and circulating it, it's the forces that be that don't want anyone to make money off of it. I know there's been talk of youtube but even Bob's material was forced to be yanked off there.