Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice

Post by Shockwave »

The ET footage was confirmed found and in possession of the Margolis camp since around 2008/2009. Ironface over at TK got to watch it and described it in pretty good detail. You can find the thread over there I am sure still.

The rock report/two on the town was never found and fully bieve to have been destroyed. If I remember correctly the two on the town show shut down in 84 or close to that, then I. 87 the building the masters where in burnt down supposedly. I thnk that's what was confirmed during there searches for the documentary.

The only thing holding back the ET footage has to be that Dakota somehow owns it now after they aquired it. They probably want to save it for the documentary if it does ever in fact get released. They need a selling point for it, and the ET footage would be that. But then There are the osbournes of course so who knows if it will ever see the light of day, unless Dakota gives it to them to release.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

Shockwave wrote:The ET footage was confirmed found and in possession of the Margolis camp since around 2008/2009. Ironface over at TK got to watch it and described it in pretty good detail. You can find the thread over there I am sure still.

The rock report/two on the town was never found and fully bieve to have been destroyed. If I remember correctly the two on the town show shut down in 84 or close to that, then I. 87 the building the masters where in burnt down supposedly. I thnk that's what was confirmed during there searches for the documentary.

The only thing holding back the ET footage has to be that Dakota somehow owns it now after they aquired it. They probably want to save it for the documentary if it does ever in fact get released. They need a selling point for it, and the ET footage would be that. But then There are the osbournes of course so who knows if it will ever see the light of day, unless Dakota gives it to them to release.
Interesting. I didn't know 2 on the town or rock report was destroyed :( Well if someone has ET footage then it'll see the light of day some day because people will wanna cash in on it. Anyone know how to contact Dakota? The number used to be on their site but it ain't there anymore.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

Thanks Shockwave...very informative, figured someone had it...I like how from what I read they were "allowed" to film two songs...Please....Media is helping you promote the tour...film the songs, but you won't see any of the "surprises"..That's how I would have framed it up...
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

I found Dakota's Number on my old phone and just called them and the person that answered the phone said that the documentary is done for good and will not be made :(

I asked what became of the footage that was acquired for the doc, and she said that there was some ozzy era footage recovered but is unsure of it's whereabouts. She got my info and said she would have the producer (who know longer works at Dakota) get in contact with me.

She also asked me if I was asking about the footage in order to obatin in for myself which I thought was a bit odd.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Nick Hughes wrote:
Tito wrote:Shut up and leave the guy alone is my best advice

Really Tito that's your advice

People here are trying to uncover new unseen footage and all you have to say is shut up and leave him alone

Weather or not you are being sarcastic you don't need to be an ass
Nick, maybe Tito is saying that if the guy actually has something, it's his and he'll post it when and if he wants to. You need to think about things before jumping.

Some of you are desperate to see "new footage" while some of us no longer care enough to follow wild goose chases. Would we want to see it if it's released? Sure. Will we cry if it's not? No.

Charles, I'd like to see the guy's YouTube page, that'd make it easier (in my opinion) to tell if he actually has anything or if he's bluffing.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Thank you paul!!
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

I will be the big man and say sorry

BUT Tito I don't know if your sarcastic or being an ass sometimes
My bad

It's hard for me to get a good read on you sometimes
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

I've since received an email from him and he said he'd dig it up and send a sample to me. He said that yesterday so I'll keep you all updated when/if I receive it.
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

Nice...We have hope! Thanks for running this down, and I always live by, "hey, if you don't ask, you'll never know".
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

devorerd wrote:Nice...We have hope! Thanks for running this down, and I always live by, "hey, if you don't ask, you'll never know".
Exactly man! I have a good feeling about this. If we don't get anything then were back where we started, but this is totally worth a look in to. We talking a potential entire diary concert here.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote:If we don't get anything then were back where we started, but this is totally worth a look in to. We talking a potential entire diary concert here.
+1
Like some say here it's a bit odd he didn't put any samples on his youtube channel to make it really unique. :?
I remember when Donnie years ago tried to obtain the Randy 'soundcheck' footage from ebay, everybody was sceptical thinking it was just another 'After hours' show. Glad he didn't listen and bought it anyways! :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
LongRhoadsAhead wrote:If we don't get anything then were back where we started, but this is totally worth a look in to. We talking a potential entire diary concert here.
+1
Like some say here it's a bit odd he didn't put any samples on his youtube channel to make it really unique. :?
I remember when Donnie years ago tried to obtain the Randy 'soundcheck' footage from ebay, everybody was sceptical thinking it was just another 'After hours' show. Glad he didn't listen and bought it anyways! :)
Thanks for your support! I genuinely care about everyone on this forum and would love to make you all happy by providing some new material, free of charge of course! :D

I also understand the skepticism of some. I would be too. But nonetheless, I still intend to see this through

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that this turns into something great!
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

Positive vibes...wouldn't it be something if it was the same guy who shot the Texas soundcheck footage!!!
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

devorerd wrote:Positive vibes...wouldn't it be something if it was the same guy who shot the Texas soundcheck footage!!!
That guy called himself Lintball and claimed to have several shows. The guy I am talking to has only mentioned 1. I am very anxious to hear back from him.
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

No updates, I'm assuming....darn it!!