Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:04 am 
Mass Poster

LongRhoadsAhead wrote:
Astral Plane wrote:
rhoads56 wrote:
Im just going to put this put this out there:

If ANYONE finds footage, and money is needed to get it off the original owners, contact me. I don't care how much. If its worth it, it is worth it. From there, i'll do whatever it takes to get it into peoples hands.

I'm sure someone here must know someone.. who knows someone..... who knows someone that could get in touch with the filmer of Rosemont Horizon. That show if it exists in its entirety would be fabulous, especially nice and clean, and glitch free!

And really, Beaumont Texas was most likely filmed, if someone could film that soundcheck like that, they most likely got at least some of that gig as well. Id bet anything It wasn't just soundcheck. Collectors are not huge fans like us. Rare video, and audio exist of many many bands that we will probably never get to see or hear.

I have always had that thought as well. I wish someone could get in contact with the Beaumont guy and the Rosemont guy.

I thought someone here or at TK did some research years ago and actually found the camera man through the news station who shot the Beaumont sound check and he said he did not film any of the actual show.

Post subject: Re: Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:36 pm 
Mass Poster

Shockwave wrote:
I thought someone here or at TK did some research years ago and actually found the camera man through the news station who shot the Beaumont sound check and he said he did not film any of the actual show.

I remember the same thing. The footage was shot to support an interview segment... Ozzy was sitting out by the bus talking about giving up alcohol and being on tour.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 14 of 14   [ 197 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14