Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Re: Roady Shot Diary Concert!..... I need advice

Post by Nick Hughes »

Shockwave wrote:Wait a minute...I just thought of something...

Stage shot Diary....I would imagine what he thinks is roadie footage is actually the news team that shot OTM and Mr.Crowley for there station for the Albuquerque NH 82 show that we got with the 30yrs after DVD. :(

Just a thought and i hope to god i am wrong...
From what he is saying it's from the back of the band
Not side
Looking out at Randy and ozz
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

Shockwave wrote:Wait a minute...I just thought of something...

Stage shot Diary....I would imagine what he thinks is roadie footage is actually the news team that shot OTM and Mr.Crowley for there station for the Albuquerque NH 82 show that we got with the 30yrs after DVD. :(

Just a thought and i hope to god i am wrong...
He mentioned the spotlight solo being on film. So I think you are wrong. And he also said some of it was shot from behind the band.

He has on his channel for the past 3 years "after hours" uploaded in nearly perfect quality but they're unfortunately blocked in America now.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

If he remembers the solo being on there, even from behind and any portion of the band jam...I could see how a roadie would want to capture that from a memories standpoint. They see the same show virtually every performance and hearing Randy do his thing would be something a roadie would want to savior and above all, he could position himself where Sharon couldn't see him filming!!!!
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

I am going to call bullshit on this. So, this guy has a YouTube page supposedly dedicated mostly to RR. The guy would have to be somewhat of a fan to take the time to do that. You would think he would be aware of how rare his video is if he did indeed have it. Wouldn't a guy like that know where his ultra rare "never before seen" video was being stored? The fact that he has to find it like it's in a box somewhere? Come on. Trust me, I'd love to be wrong but my gut says this is bs.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Ya that's my first thought on it to... But the only thing I can think of is that the guy is senile or something and somehow was keeping it for himself all these years. The. Someone asked him about it and he will dig it out...
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

Anything is possible. The idea that it has to be dug out like its in a bin with his HS graduation home video or something strikes me as bs though. If you have a collection of videos what not, you'd think you'd have a pretty good idea where a video like this was. If it was some dude who wasn't Internet savvy or wasn't into RR but had a passing knowledge of him maybe, but he's a fan, has put time into a page and collection and doesn't known where the video is to the point where he needs to dig it out? Give me a break.
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

mpavlic wrote:I am going to call bullshit on this. So, this guy has a YouTube page supposedly dedicated mostly to RR. The guy would have to be somewhat of a fan to take the time to do that. You would think he would be aware of how rare his video is if he did indeed have it. Wouldn't a guy like that know where his ultra rare "never before seen" video was being stored? The fact that he has to find it like it's in a box somewhere? Come on. Trust me, I'd love to be wrong but my gut says this is bs.

Every time he post something like after hours or even the restored Chicago footage it gets blocked
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but am I missing something? I though the link to the guy's youtube page was never posted. Obviously people can find it, but I don't remember it being posted up here. Honestly, I don't see the secret. It's a youtube page, it's not exactly like the guy is trying to keep a low profile internet presence wise.
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

mpavlic wrote:I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but am I missing something? I though the link to the guy's youtube page was never posted. Obviously people can find it, but I don't remember it being posted up here. Honestly, I don't see the secret. It's a youtube page, it's not exactly like the guy is trying to keep a low profile internet presence wise.

A link to his page was never posted

If he has the footage in question the last thing you want to do is have 20 people messaging him at once

You don't want to scare him off
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Longrhoads and nick this is bullshit nothing is gonna come of it..no disrespect to either of you just pointing it out.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Tito wrote:Longrhoads and nick this is bullshit nothing is gonna come of it..no disrespect to either of you just pointing it out.
You're pretty much all negativity from what I've seen of you. Why you gotta act like a jerk? I'm trying to do something good here and all you've done is talk garbage on here. I'm gonna see this through until the end, happy ending or not. I don't need your judgements as to whether it's bullshit or not.
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

Nick Hughes wrote:
mpavlic wrote:I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but am I missing something? I though the link to the guy's youtube page was never posted. Obviously people can find it, but I don't remember it being posted up here. Honestly, I don't see the secret. It's a youtube page, it's not exactly like the guy is trying to keep a low profile internet presence wise.

If he has the footage in question the last thing you want to do is have 20 people messaging him at once

No offense but starting a YouTube page doesn't exactly say I don't want people to know I'm online. That's like having a Facebook page and getting pissed when people friend request you. How can you scare someone who has gone out of his way to post public videos on the Internet? As if he would say "wait I created a profile on the largest streaming internet site in the world and people can contact me? Why I never!" Be real.....
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

mpavlic wrote:
Nick Hughes wrote:

No offense but starting a YouTube page doesn't exactly say I don't want people to know I'm online. That's like having a Facebook page and getting pissed when people friend request you. How can you scare someone who has gone out of his way to post public videos on the Internet? As if he would say "wait I created a profile on the largest streaming internet site in the world and people can contact me? Why I never!" Be real.....
It's not the same thing at all. If people are bombarding him about the footage that would annoy anyone. Just think...
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

He started a YouTube page and told you he had video, but don't contact him. I was born at night, not last night. Good luck with your quest. I hope I'm wrong but I'm sure I'm not. People who don't want to be contacted dont start public profiles on YouTube. Period. It doesn't matter anyway.
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

Slow and steady people

You don't want to dive head first into a shark tank till you find out if the sharks are man eaters or tiger sharks

If you have a suggesting on getting the footage post it

BUT otherwise keep the negativity out of this topic

I have been a member here since early 2011 (3 years) and frankly I have seen more fighting and negativity on this form than I do in my own High school (hard to believe I know)

Insted of being rude,doubtful, and negative all of you guys could try to least help LongRhoadsAhead and my self out