The Third Album Discussion for All.......

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: The Third Album Discussion for All.......

Post by mojopin70 »

oth wrote:i think rr had enough drama with ozzy...dlr is probably,like the biggest diva besides ingwe malmsteen or madonna...getting beyond that, any perception of a manipulative ploy to irk evh would be just another cold shower...lets face it,both dlr and evh went to shit after the split.Both ar e remembered for stuff from the glory years.Neither is remembered for why cant this be love or yankee rose...ive never seen or looked for what shehan and vai said about after they left-good,bad?
Thats a very good point.....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

“I love David Lee Roth, he was a mentor for me. You have no idea what I learned from that guy; you can only imagine. I have nothing but respect and he’s still a friend of mine.” - Steve Vai

Apparently Steve loved his time with Dave.... Here is the article that quote is from.

"You can never deny the immense talent, rock credibility and iconic historical contribution that Van Halen made. And Edward Van Halen is a guitar god of the highest order. I have immense respect and love for Edward, you know? I would probably be playing the guitar very differently if he never came along." - Steve Vai
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

i thought i read somewhere a long time ago that he was forced out of dlr or that the situation got shitty....no musical flexibility,annoying ego and shit pay distribution with dlr and whitesnake.He said he made tons more money off selling just 50k solo albums than multi million mega-group albums.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120