Ozzy London Hammersmith Odeon 1980 NEW pics.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy London Hammersmith Odeon 1980 NEW pics.

Post by mojopin70 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:I remember looking forward to the extended guitar solo sections when going to concerts back in the '80's. The two I actually remember liking the best were Dave Murray and Mathhias Jabs. I liked Jake's as much for the way the guy would move as for his playing, he just looked like what a rock star should be.

What I remember about Seeing VH in '84 is that Ed's solo seemed to go on way to long (but it was still more enjoyable than Dave's dance with the sword or the drum solo or bass solo).

Paul Gilbert's solo with Mr. Big as the open for Rush (Presto tour) was pretty memorable, too.
Thats right -Jake really was a mover he looked the part , i remember seeing him with Badlands in 1992 in Bristol England it was only a small venue and to see him up close with massive long hair doing that stuff and playing the way he did was probably the most exciting moment of my life up until that point ( i was only 18).He was also a really nice humble guy, i remember we walked in to see them sound checking nobody asked us to leave the venue was empty and the sound was immense , Ray Gillen`s voice was incredible .We met Jake afterwards a real treat.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thanks Shaun & TAB for sharing these AWESOME pics! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Really nice photos.....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.