HMH 1981 never before seen footage filmed from the stage...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rhoads56
Cool Member

Re: HMH 1981 never before seen footage filmed from the stage

Post by rhoads56 »

Fantastic work mate! I think you should let us know what it cost you, so we can fling some funds your way to help out.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: HMH 1981 never before seen footage filmed from the stage

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers Perry i was lucky to find this and i know many of the guys here are well happy with the film. I know its not the greatest of quality but it does capture a small window in the life of RR's career during his Ozzy days. If you want to make a contribution that is fine by me, PM me and i will forward you my details. Cheers to all the guys who have showed their appreciation towards bringing this film to the forum and all the other RR fans. I was very surprised when i seen how many hits the clip has had in 14 days 5330 compared to this clip which has been on youtube for 2 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za9lwG3-fvQ
I showed the film to photographer Rob Ellis who is seen in the footage photographing Ozzy and co. I asked him if he seen any other guys backstage etc with hand held cameras and he said he only remembers seeing one guy who was Phil Taylor's dad. He thanked me for the link to the film and said it was a surprise to see this footage after 33 years. I mentioned earlier that he shot many good photos from this gig.