Ozzy on The Blizzard of Ozz and Randy ( 1981)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Ozzy on The Blizzard of Ozz and Randy ( 1981)

Post by mojopin70 »

Jump to 1:14 to hear Ozzys opinion on The Blizzard of Ozz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPUjS2q7V7g
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy on The Blizzard of Ozz and Randy ( 1981)

Post by stealaway »

First time I listened to this, I was thinking like "wow! Ozzy´s memory was already collapsing back then..." Session guys?! Yeah, right. :|
Mikel
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

stealaway wrote:First time I listened to this, I was thinking like "wow! Ozzy´s memory was already collapsing back then..." Session guys?! Yeah, right. :|
I know. And then 5-6 years later when interviewed on the Randy Rhoads Tribute album he said No Bone Movies and Goodbye to Romance were his favourite songs from the album because it was the original band and that he wouldve recorded 5 albums with that band .

Work that one out!
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Wow!!!Ive been offline w/Computer & Health probs I havent been able to keep track ofmy videos&accountsI made this Video So Long ago & forgot about it ,I knew how Rare this interview (Ozzy while Randy was Alive) that I had to share it,listen around 3;00 !!I just got back online & have some New stuff ive been working on & getting Ready to share.I have made DOZENS of RR Videos & a good number havebeen removedby YouTube so its been hard to keep track,but check out my other RR Videos on my YoutubePage! Thanks for Sharing!!
DaveRX
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

DMRX wrote:Wow!!!Ive been offline w/Computer & Health probs I havent been able to keep track ofmy videos&accountsI made this Video So Long ago & forgot about it ,I knew how Rare this interview (Ozzy while Randy was Alive) that I had to share it,listen around 3;00 !!I just got back online & have some New stuff ive been working on & getting Ready to share.I have made DOZENS of RR Videos & a good number havebeen removedby YouTube so its been hard to keep track,but check out my other RR Videos on my YoutubePage! Thanks for Sharing!!
DaveRX

Nice one!

Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

At about 2:38 Ozzy says, "I don't talk about it I get off my backside and do something about it." Riiiight, that's what happened at the Le Parc hotel...