32 years since he died.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

32 years since he died.

Post by Trigger »

Sleep well randy, you are still missed and many of us will keep your music alive.
What you did in your short life is an inspiration to a new generation.

I hope your family and friends find solice today in our admiration and love for you.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
alborg
Cool Member

Re: 32 years since he died.

Post by alborg »

Cheers to Randy!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

RIP... Listening to Randy right now.
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

We love you Randy.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers for those kind words Ian... Randy has been gone 32 years and this little forum is still talking about you. May it continue and spread this guys name for all future RR fans. God bless you ;-)
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

Hard to believe how much time has past. After all this time,I still cry like it was only yesterday. God bless you Randy and the Rhoads family. You are truly missed - not forgotten. I look forward to the day of seeing you play live but,until then.....take care Superman. :cry:

My new sig (just have to resize it) in honor of Randy

leftyaxeman

Post by leftyaxeman »

RIP Randy Rhoads. Still an influence all these years later. Still remember the day we met, very inspirational...
RRfan4eveRR

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

Thought of Randy mos of the day yesterday, unfortunately due to shock & grief from my father's death, I wasn't quite up to much of anything web related...

Rest in peace, Randy- you're still loved & sorely missed! Here's to another year that you continue to inspire and influence, may your memory live on forever! Xo
I don't have a short attention span I
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RRfan4eveRR wrote:Thought of Randy most of the day yesterday, unfortunately due to shock & grief from my father's death, I wasn't quite up to much of anything web related...

Rest in peace, Randy- you're still loved & sorely missed! Here's to another year that you continue to inspire and influence, may your memory live on forever! Xo
Hi Billie, Sorry to hear the sad news about your late Father i trust you are ok dude. ;-)