Randy Rhoads animated

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

P C M
Cool Member

Randy Rhoads animated

Post by P C M »

I don't have all the pic's in this series (lost them) and a thank you to whom took these pic's and the original uploader. This was an idea I had some time ago but,never got around to doing so. The idea is to take a set of pic's and join them together to make a clip. Could even use it,match up the song and make a video of it. Here's what I made.....

Hope you enjoy. A shout out to the Rhoads family,friends and every Randy Rhoads fan. The sad day approaches and I wanted to do something in loving memory.
God bless
8)
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Randy Rhoads animated

Post by Shockwave »

AWESOME...best thing to hit the boards in a couple years now!

There are many sets of photo;s like this we could do it to ;)
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

Shockwave wrote:AWESOME...best thing to hit the boards in a couple years now!

There are many sets of photo;s like this we could do it to ;)
Thanks brother. It's missing a few pic's and some are a little damaged but,everyone will get the idea. :D
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

That is fuckin awesome!!!great job pcm!!!!
camdenlp
Cool Member

Post by camdenlp »

MORE! That looks rad!
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

Thank u so much!!! Yes please we want more!!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

That's pretty amazing the more i watch it, i have come back quite a few times since you posted it to watch it again.. It's brings the pictures to life and makes it pretty damn close to what an HD video of Randy would be.

I remember seeing many sets of photo's over the years that this could be done to...May have to start searching the archives
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

PCM you didn't tells us you found lost footage :D

Please do more this is very nice work
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

randy will never die wrote:PCM you didn't tells us you found lost footage :D

I actually wish it was. I had this idea awhile back when I went through my Randy pic's. Some are a series of shot's so I thought "Hey,what if I put them together"? I know there is another series of shot's from the Diary tour I'll look at (could be the Cow Palace) that I'll try. If it work's,I might crop and piece both together for someone to use for a video. I will keep yah all updated. I'm glad to add something fresh for our Superman. I hope (like Randy) this will inspire people to use technology to bring some new insight to the man we all know and love. I missed my shot to see him and Ozzy back in /81 and it still haunts me,being mad at my older brother (whom said he get tickets - forgot and offered me money). I flipped him off and said "I'll catch him the next time around". Little did I know then. :(
I'm glad to put a smile on everyone face. Not the greatest but,an idea.

Peace out. God bless - luv yah all.
PCM
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

P C M wrote:
randy will never die wrote:PCM you didn't tells us you found lost footage :D

I actually wish it was. I had this idea awhile back when I went through my Randy pic's. Some are a series of shot's so I thought "Hey,what if I put them together"? I know there is another series of shot's from the Diary tour I'll look at (could be the Cow Palace) that I'll try. If it work's,I might crop and piece both together for someone to use for a video. I will keep yah all updated. I'm glad to add something fresh for our Superman. I hope (like Randy) this will inspire people to use technology to bring some new insight to the man we all know and love. I missed my shot to see him and Ozzy back in /81 and it still haunts me,being mad at my older brother (whom said he get tickets - forgot and offered me money). I flipped him off and said "I'll catch him the next time around". Little did I know then. :(
I'm glad to put a smile on everyone face. Not the greatest but,an idea.

Peace out. God bless - luv yah all.
PCM
I might be able to help I am going through my bootlegs and isolating the live guitar parts(randy) if you would like I could give you the master isolated track when I am done and we could attach this to the animation

You know something along the lines of the crazy train tribute video
All they did was take a series of pics of ozz and randy live attach it to a few clips of after hours and release it
WE COULD DO SOME THING SIMILAR PM me if you are interested PCM

Does anybody have a show they would like me to isolate Randy's playing ?
I am currently working on providence, Tribute, Monterll, and a few early shows