Rare Photo

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Rare Photo

Post by mojopin70 »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Ive never seen this , seen many from this day/set. Poor Randy- Ozzy`s ass practically in his face , i didnt know Ozzy had a tat on the thigh either....I wonder why they ended up asleep in that position in that place.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Rare Photo

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Don't ask for the location PLEASE!!!!.. I'm sure this is one of Rudy Sarzo's photos looks like Ozzy and Randy have become over powered from sea sickness. I can understand Ozzy being unconscious but it's strange to see Randy snuggled up behind him. ??? If my memory is correct did they go out on a trip out of Cape Cod...Oh shit what have i done...i better get an email sent to Sarzo and find out quickly.. LOL!! :wink:
Attachments
Ozzy & Randy asleep on deck.jpg
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

I was told this photo was taken by Abu an african guy in the Carribean on a sightseeing trip ?
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Thats the cape cod trip..i bet ozzy was knocked out from the booze n randy laid down next to him as a joke for a good pic..i was gonna post this earlier but my phone was acting like an ass!!thanks idol!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

If you have ever had a bad case of sea sickness i can understand why they are on the deck, when they could of went below into the galley or cabins for a comfortable sleep. When your sea sickness kicks in its worse down below. As the motion of the boat makes you worse and you cannot see how the sea is moving which makes you worse. That's just my opinion and if you have ever witnessed someone being sea sick you'll under stand. they look anything but comfortable. Nick who is this 'Abu' guy ? was Rudy not on this trip ?. I always thought these came from his personal photos with them being in his book.
Attachments
Ozzy & Randy on deck 4.jpg
Ozzy & Randy on deck 3.jpg
Ozzy & Randy on deck 2.jpg
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The same photo has this caption under it over at ozzy.com Sailing off Cape Cod in 1981, Ozzie wanted to go "Deep Sea Fishing." He and Randy Rhoads joined us, we talked and had a beer. "It's all bloody luck, man," he told me. Actually caught a small fish, after which they both fell asleep. Note the tattoo of a dagger on left leg.
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

Tito wrote:Thats the cape cod trip..i bet ozzy was knocked out from the booze n randy laid down next to him as a joke for a good pic..i was gonna post this earlier but my phone was acting like an ass!!thanks idol!!

Im agree with Tito, its seems Randys joke. The only thing i dont understand is Randys face expresions. Bob´s book has another pic with Randy sleeping and i bet its the same expresión... very deep in his sleeping u know? So was he really sleeping? or he was a very good actor!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I dunno, i think Randy looks pretty wasted in that second pic down of the three.

Boat, Ocean, Drinking, Hot day...Pass out on deck.