Randy's last photo shoot on his last birthday?..

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

magicvoice

Randy's last photo shoot on his last birthday?..

Post by magicvoice »

I did some cross referencing between Rudy's book & the Velocity book...Rudy states that on the morning of Dec. 5th 1981 they fly back from the canclled UK Diary tour to begin rehearsals in Los Angeles...the Velocity book in the "Photographers who shot Randy" section John Livzey says that Ozzy's publiscist said Randy was jetlagged cause he just got back from England...Randy tells Livzey he brought the Gibson Black Beauty from home because he just got back yesterday & all his gear was still with the tour...now Livzey has said that it was early 82 when the shoot happened...but... Randy was on the road from December 30 1981 til the first tour break in March...no England happened between there...so...if they did fly back from the UK on the 5th...the next day is the photoshoot....we arrive on December 6th, 1981...Randys last birthday.
Attachments
1randy-rhoads.jpg
1randy-rhoads.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 2430 times
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Randy's last photo shoot on his last birthday?..

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This was mentioned in an old thread back in 2007 John Livzey emailed me about the photo shoot but he didn't pin point the time line. Check it out here... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1174&hilit=Livsey
magicvoice

Re: Randy's last photo shoot on his last birthday?..

Post by magicvoice »

Well I'm just going off the 2 different pieces of information...could I be wrong?...sure...but...what if I'm right?...guess we'll never know.