Really Bad Rhoads Art.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Really Bad Rhoads Art.

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

mojopin70 wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:This was one i posted up a few months ago... a well done to Rick McGee

What ¬! that looks nothing like Rhoads! looks like Don Dokken
It looks nothing like Rhoads ?? i think you need to get to spec savers mate. It might do you a favour then next time you decide to do any drawings or paintings. :lol: :lol:
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:This was one i posted up a few months ago... a well done to Rick McGee

It looks nothing like Rhoads ?? i think you need to get to spec savers mate. It might do you a favour then next time you decide to do any drawings or paintings. :lol: :lol:
Yeah right.Maybe this guy should go to spec savers hes somehow drawn Don Dokken with Blond hair dressed as Randy Rhoads truly awful representation ...

Dream Warriors aint gonna dream no more !:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Randy Rhoads art Rick McGee.jpg
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i think its a beautiful piece..from the nose down its randy all the way but something happend with the eyes..still the hair came out awesome and minus the guitar you can definately tell its randy..nice job idol!
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Tito youve gone from Cool to Normal to Madman in your last 3 avatars!
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao!!!!thanks mojo!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito you look like a jail birds pimp.. do you do favours for lifers ;-)
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

jesus!!!!!lmfao!!!!well since you brought it up i have been locked up many times going back to 13 yrs old and i handled my business inside just fine..those days are gone..im a working man now..ok back on topic lol idol your'e too much!!i would love a pint or 8 with you my brother!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito wrote:jesus!!!!!lmfao!!!!well since you brought it up i have been locked up many times going back to 13 yrs old and i handled my business inside just fine..those days are gone..im a working man now..ok back on topic lol idol your'e too much!!i would love a pint or 8 with you my brother!
8 pints me grandma can drink more then that and she's been in the ground for the last 20 years. You light weight if you want to rock n roll dude you'll have to get into training.. I have no limits i drink til i drop...then you carry me home. Yeah it would be cool to have a UR reunion imagine the bitch slapping going on when everyone was wrecked LOL!!.. Yeah Romeorose can do the entertainment and lay on the bitches he's got Rock God status ...Lets get it on!!! FPMSL...what a roar that would be!!!..
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i love it!!!!!
xk319

Post by xk319 »

mojopin70 wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:

Yeah right.Maybe this guy should go to spec savers hes somehow drawn Don Dokken with Blond hair dressed as Randy Rhoads truly awful representation ...

I'm laughing so frickin hard at this. Ahaahahah
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Don Rhoads in the music video " Dream Warriors"
Attachments
Don Rhoads.jpg

stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Righty :) I don´t think they are that bad. I have been drawing all my life and it´s not that easy to drawn/paint a picture of someone and make it look exactly like. My mom paints portraits, so she can obviously do it, but... I mean it not for everyone, but my hats off for the effort anyway!!! Merry Christmas all!!! :mrgreen:
Mikel
RRfan4eveRR

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

mojopin70 wrote: Yeah right.Maybe this guy should go to spec savers hes somehow drawn Don Dokken with Blond hair dressed as Randy Rhoads truly awful representation ...

Nah, lolx- Randy had a much thicker, luxurious mane of hair atop his head. Not to mention that Don seems to always have this look in his face like he smells dog sh!t, so there is that.

I was thinking more along the lines of Yngwie Malmsteen on meth, but that's not very nice. I'm sure Yngwie doesn't engage in garbage drugs.

*Damn auto-correct
I don't have a short attention span I
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I have done a RR portrait and I can say with experience that he is not easy to draw!
I think part ofvthdcreason is that he died so young, an older more lined face has essence.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.