Backstage Diary of a Madman tour 1982

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Backstage Diary of a Madman tour 1982

Post by mojopin70 »

Posted by Rudy Sarzo.

Missed Thowback Thursday so here's my Flashback Friday! 1982 Diary of a Madman Backstage area. 3 basses that I don't currently have in my collection. My blonde Fretless Precision, my 1967 Fender Jazz that I bought in 1967 at Ace Music in Miami and my Music Man Sabre that was stolen while recording with Quiet Riot at Pasha Studios. Obviously Randy's guitars are in the possession of his family. I will forever keep the orange colored Roland Cube Amp that Randy passed on to me shown on the upper left hand corner.
Attachments
1452397_10152014592934301_1823368514_n.jpg
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: Backstage Diary of a Madman tour 1982

Post by randy will never die »

mojopin70 wrote:Posted by Rudy Sarzo.

Missed Thowback Thursday so here's my Flashback Friday! 1982 Diary of a Madman Backstage area. 3 basses that I don't currently have in my collection. My blonde Fretless Precision, my 1967 Fender Jazz that I bought in 1967 at Ace Music in Miami and my Music Man Sabre that was stolen while recording with Quiet Riot at Pasha Studios. Obviously Randy's guitars are in the possession of his family. I will forever keep the orange colored Roland Cube Amp that Randy passed on to me shown on the upper left hand corner.

Here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ve3uiEQJU