Mass Poster

RR solos from the 1980's.

Post by hansolo »

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: RR solos from the 1980's.

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Matt Graham wrote:...this just absolutely blew me away. i was mind raped
Richard Talley wrote: I remember going with randy holmes all the time, smokin dusters and partying like rock stars. GOODTIMES at the starwood.
Shawn Aaron Stewart II wrote: I seemed to have pissed in my pants... and no one can do anything about it.
You think Randy would be embarrassed by the way his fans express themselves in public? It's no wonder metal fans are stereotyped as being idiots.

And this guy obviously never heard of Google...
Sean Magaletta wrote: By the way, I never realized how many of these shows were bootlegged during the initial tour with the TRUE Blizzard of Ozz... how the hell did you get a hold of these??? Me wants!
For the record, hansolo, thanks for the link, the audio was definitely cool.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Ive just seen this collection pretty cool to edit them all together....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Well, thanks for liking this while you hang me to dry for other posts.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

hansolo wrote:Well, thanks for liking this while you hang me to dry for other posts.
Welcome to the forums where in one thread you will be an asshole whom everyone hates, and in another thread you will be everyone's best friend. :lol:
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Cryptic Night wrote:
hansolo wrote:Well, thanks for liking this while you hang me to dry for other posts.
Welcome to the forums where in one thread you will be an asshole whom everyone hates, and in another thread you will be everyone's best friend. :lol:
Funny enough solo cynically criticized my thread for posting up a few different photos that were from some facebook sites , but as i said im not here to talk about gardening . People dont have to read my threads but they are 99% of the time about Randy Rhoads .
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So sorry for hurting your feelings... You have your opinion which is great, I have mine which is equally valid. We disagree, so what?