Never-Before-Seen Footage of Randy Rhoads. . . .

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Never-Before-Seen Footage of Randy Rhoads. . . .

Post by Tito »

hey hold on!!what happend was i took the post as another troll lookin for attention..i apologize to you for saying that.carry on please..
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

chilinvilin wrote:I have Asperger syndrome even though its mild it is a form of autism.. so calling someone a retard that has had to deal with this all my life is a bit much.. I kow he didnt know it but still sucks..
Good point. There is a lot we don't know about each other and should attempt to be polite (as we should in all aspects of life). However, the Internet is a place full of cowardly people afraid to speak their minds in the real world who become "brave" online and say things they'd never say face to face.

For the record, Tito, thanks for apologizing; I don't consider you to be of the cowardly type I just mentioned... when I think of you I think of a fine-looking man of machismo :lol: :|

Back on topic, I really think the footage is BS.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao thanks paul!!
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

As soon as some actually posts video of Randy that no one has seen. Then I will care. Other than that, I really don't care much if some dude has awesome footage. Heard it too much before to give a damn now.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

kamalayka wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:
oth wrote:sorry but either cv is bs ing or his friend george is a selfish prick for not releasing this on you tube for all to see...i mean what is the point of passing it on to your kids for only them to see and who probably like britney spears,justin timberlake or some other millenial garbage...

oth Cv didnt say this he just copied and pasted the quote hes just the " messenger" ....But anyway it seems like bs. What a tool fantastic footage of Randy doing what? taking his dog for a walk.Bloody idiots.
Based on the quote, it's probably footage of a concert.

But who knows what sort of stuff is out there? I mean, seeing the backstage footage of Randy doing a soundcheck was pretty awesome.

There's probably lots of stuff out there, but since most people don't give a crap about Randy anymore that the people here might about Justin Bieber's guitarist, it'll most likely never see the light of day.[/quote

Yes and im inclined to think that like his Zeus Pedalboard that went up for sale on ebay after 30 years of being stored in some guys house .Didnt that go for 10 or 15 grand?
Last edited by mojopin70 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

The thing is, anyone can make a claim like that. "Dude, this guy I know has the most incredible film of..." The Internet is notorious for people making claims that are impossible to verify. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't link to some type of proof, and even then it's a good bet to be BS.

Again RETARD? Really makes someone want to post anything....
As slow as shit is around here why not talk about rumors... whatever..........

Ever read the things said about me here? Sure, Tito shouldn't have called you a retard, that was uncalled for, but let it go.

"OH SHIT! This would be NICE!!" isn't much of a discussion. So, what is your take on what was said in the quote you presented?

I have Asperger syndrome even though its mild it is a form of autism.. so calling someone a retard that has had to deal with this all my life is a bit much.. I kow he didnt know it but still sucks.

I teach a kid with Aspergers so im sorry you have to deal with that. But Tito didnt know hes a cool guy though. The thing is people say things here without thinking .I do it all the time.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

mojopin70 wrote:The thing is, anyone can make a claim like that. "Dude, this guy I know has the most incredible film of..." The Internet is notorious for people making claims that are impossible to verify. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't link to some type of proof, and even then it's a good bet to be BS.

Again RETARD? Really makes someone want to post anything....
As slow as shit is around here why not talk about rumors... whatever..........

Ever read the things said about me here? Sure, Tito shouldn't have called you a retard, that was uncalled for, but let it go.

"OH SHIT! This would be NICE!!" isn't much of a discussion. So, what is your take on what was said in the quote you presented?

I have Asperger syndrome even though its mild it is a form of autism.. so calling someone a retard that has had to deal with this all my life is a bit much.. I kow he didnt know it but still sucks.

This is the first time on the internet that I have said I have asperger.. No problem Tito I still think your a cool cat!!
Back to our regular scheduled program.. LOL

I teach a kid with Aspergers so im sorry you have to deal with that. But Tito didn't know hes a cool guy though. The thing is people say things here without thinking .I do it all the time.
This is the first time on the internet that I have said I have aspergers.. No problem Tito I still think your a cool cat!!
The smallest things can be very hard to work out mentally when you have this shit!!
Back to our regular scheduled program.. LOL
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

How could one contact "George"? Assuming this isn't BS
I went ahead and rode the white horse
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Like any rumours of footage you have to think of what has happened in the past for this material to be used...If the O's have any connection with anything connected to Randy they would release it. I have always said WHY did they stick to using stills in the Tribute Crazy Train video....every possible moment they have getting any footage of any credit in quality they have released it. That footage i came across was a simple questions and answers thing to the original owner. If the film is there and in a format to be still shot or a small clip of the film. This is the test to see if its genuine or BS internet banter. From me hearing about the HMH footage i done my upmost to get the footage and had it up on youtube asap. I thank everyone who PM'd me and some of the guys appreciated this more then others...cheers. So if the doubters give these guys some patience the footage may come to light...For everyone who is a doubter including myself who have been proved wrong on this issue just be cool. If it happens it's a bonus plain and simple!!!
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Like any rumours of footage you have to think of what has happened in the past for this material to be used...If the O's have any connection with anything connected to Randy they would release it. I have always said WHY did they stick to using stills in the Tribute Crazy Train video....every possible moment they have getting any footage of any credit in quality they have released it. That footage i came across was a simple questions and answers thing to the original owner. If the film is there and in a format to be still shot or a small clip of the film. This is the test to see if its genuine or BS internet banter. From me hearing about the HMH footage i done my upmost to get the footage and had it up on youtube asap. I thank everyone who PM'd me and some of the guys appreciated this more then others...cheers. So if the doubters give these guys some patience the footage may come to light...For everyone who is a doubter including myself who have been proved wrong on this issue just be cool. If it happens it's a bonus plain and simple!!!
I agree Idol! I'm sure you've read my post, I'm in contact with someone that claims he has diary footage shot by a roady. If I have to buy it, I will of course share it with you all for free of course!
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

I've mentioned this before and I did look into this....When Blizzard hit Toronto back in /81,a show (originally it was a magazine which I have every copy of) called The New Music With J.D.Roberts (yes,that guy on CBS) and Jennie Becker. I seen a 30 second spot on Ozzy and footage taken at Maple Leaf Gardens (show I was suppose to be at - long story I've talked about). When City TV (owners of this footage) came out with Much Music in /84....I let it go until about a couple of year's ago. I asked about that footage and was told it might be in the vault but,most likely erased. No update on that footage sad to say (and my brother and I taped everything then except that one time)....doh! I think,given the time,we should arrange a round up crew to look for all this lost footage (have knowledge and be persistent) .

I'm getting older (47 - yeah,cry baby that doesn't know old). :(
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

P C M wrote:I've mentioned this before and I did look into this....When Blizzard hit Toronto back in /81,a show (originally it was a magazine which I have every copy of) called The New Music With J.D.Roberts (yes,that guy on CBS) and Jennie Becker. I seen a 30 second spot on Ozzy and footage taken at Maple Leaf Gardens (show I was suppose to be at - long story I've talked about). When City TV (owners of this footage) came out with Much Music in /84....I let it go until about a couple of year's ago. I asked about that footage and was told it might be in the vault but,most likely erased. No update on that footage sad to say (and my brother and I taped everything then except that one time)....doh! I think,given the time,we should arrange a round up crew to look for all this lost footage (have knowledge and be persistent) .

Very interesting story. Mind giving me the contact info? I will look into that footage. Can't believe this stuff might be put there but going to waste!

I will gladly call/email them.
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote:
P C M wrote:I've mentioned this before and I did look into this....When Blizzard hit Toronto back in /81,a show (originally it was a magazine which I have every copy of) called The New Music With J.D.Roberts (yes,that guy on CBS) and Jennie Becker. I seen a 30 second spot on Ozzy and footage taken at Maple Leaf Gardens (show I was suppose to be at - long story I've talked about). When City TV (owners of this footage) came out with Much Music in /84....I let it go until about a couple of year's ago. I asked about that footage and was told it might be in the vault but,most likely erased. No update on that footage sad to say (and my brother and I taped everything then except that one time)....doh! I think,given the time,we should arrange a round up crew to look for all this lost footage (have knowledge and be persistent) .

Very interesting story. Mind giving me the contact info? I will look into that footage. Can't believe this stuff might be put there but going to waste!

Stuff is long gone man
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Nick Hughes wrote:
LongRhoadsAhead wrote:

Stuff is long gone man
How do you know?
Nick Hughes
Cool Member

Post by Nick Hughes »

So thing in his comment about the footage being erased