Never-Before-Seen Footage of Randy Rhoads. . . .

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

kamalayka
Cool Member

Never-Before-Seen Footage of Randy Rhoads. . . .

Post by kamalayka »

http://dinosaurrockguitar.com/forum/ind ... ic=12275.0

Click the link, then scroll down and read the third post. (From Joebuddha.)
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Re: Never-Before-Seen Footage of Randy Rhoads. . . .

Post by chilinvilin »

"Yeah man.
My buddy George who live two blocks from me was a photographer for Creem magazine in the 70's and 80's and he has footage of Randy thats fantastic.
But Ozzy and Shron offered him $800 for it a few years back. And same thing where he'd lose all rights to it and he told them to go fuck themselves.
He has amazing film of Sabbath,Purple, Zeppelin, Floyd, some truly incredible Derek and the Dominoes shit with Eric and Duane with Dickie Betts sitting in that made tears come to my eyes. But whenever he's approached anyone about this stuff it's the same story.
He's told me some stories about Blackmore and the way he deals with payment that were truly scary.
George is not hurting for money at all so his plan is to leave all his shit to his kids so they can put it out after he and all the Rockstars are dead."

OH SHIT! This would be NICE!!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

shut up retard!
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

It really pisses me of that Sharon has to take the credit for everything

Why not give the guy a copy of the footage offer him $5,000 - $8,000 and put his name in the credits.

It's not that hard to do

The only thing we can do is HOPE for some more footage

BACK TO YOUTUBE I GO
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

C'mon Tito, if you read it on the Internet it's TRUE!!! :D
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Tito wrote:shut up retard!
Damn sorry.. had a couple of beers and came back to this?
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

randy will never die wrote:It really pisses me of that Sharon has to take the credit for everything

Why not give the guy a copy of the footage offer him $5,000 - $8,000 and put his name in the credits.

It's not that hard to do
credit? wait, where does she take credit for this?
but otherwise, I kinda agree, it's not hard to pour money over someone for something, in fact,
it's much easier when it's not your own money ;)
but the question each and everyone probably ask themselves when making whatever purchase is
"is it worth it?".
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

sorry but either cv is bs ing or his friend george is a selfish prick for not releasing this on you tube for all to see...i mean what is the point of passing it on to your kids for only them to see and who probably like britney spears,justin timberlake or some other millenial garbage...
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

oth wrote:sorry but either cv is bs ing or his friend george is a selfish prick for not releasing this on you tube for all to see...i mean what is the point of passing it on to your kids for only them to see and who probably like britney spears,justin timberlake or some other millenial garbage...

oth Cv didnt say this he just copied and pasted the quote hes just the " messenger" ....But anyway it seems like bs. What a tool fantastic footage of Randy doing what? taking his dog for a walk.Bloody idiots.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

mojopin70 wrote:
oth wrote:sorry but either cv is bs ing or his friend george is a selfish prick for not releasing this on you tube for all to see...i mean what is the point of passing it on to your kids for only them to see and who probably like britney spears,justin timberlake or some other millenial garbage...

oth Cv didnt say this he just copied and pasted the quote hes just the " messenger" ....But anyway it seems like bs. What a tool fantastic footage of Randy doing what? taking his dog for a walk.Bloody idiots.
Based on the quote, it's probably footage of a concert.

But who knows what sort of stuff is out there? I mean, seeing the backstage footage of Randy doing a soundcheck was pretty awesome.

There's probably lots of stuff out there, but since most people don't give a crap about Randy anymore that the people here might about Justin Bieber's guitarist, it'll most likely never see the light of day.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Oh dont forget we are fucking retards!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The thing is, anyone can make a claim like that. "Dude, this guy I know has the most incredible film of..." The Internet is notorious for people making claims that are impossible to verify. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't link to some type of proof, and even then it's a good bet to be BS.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Paul Wolfe wrote:The thing is, anyone can make a claim like that. "Dude, this guy I know has the most incredible film of..." The Internet is notorious for people making claims that are impossible to verify. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't link to some type of proof, and even then it's a good bet to be BS.

Again RETARD? Really makes someone want to post anything....
As slow as shit is around here why not talk about rumors... whatever...........
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

chilinvilin wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:The thing is, anyone can make a claim like that. "Dude, this guy I know has the most incredible film of..." The Internet is notorious for people making claims that are impossible to verify. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't link to some type of proof, and even then it's a good bet to be BS.

Ever read the things said about me here? Sure, Tito shouldn't have called you a retard, that was uncalled for, but let it go.

"OH SHIT! This would be NICE!!" isn't much of a discussion. So, what is your take on what was said in the quote you presented?
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
chilinvilin wrote:

Ever read the things said about me here? Sure, Tito shouldn't have called you a retard, that was uncalled for, but let it go.

"OH SHIT! This would be NICE!!" isn't much of a discussion. So, what is your take on what was said in the quote you presented?
I have Asperger syndrome even though its mild it is a form of autism.. so calling someone a retard that has had to deal with this all my life is a bit much.. I kow he didnt know it but still sucks..