Get the Flaps out!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Get the Flaps out!!

Post by mojopin70 »

Ive just noticed another amusing thing from the After Hours show the part where Ozzy sings " get the flaps out"

I dont know if in the states you use flaps but to Brits its pussy lips. Bob talks about " bodge" and " flaps" in his book and the meanings.

Also in the uk we say "piss flaps" too lol.

Anyway if you look carefully just as Randy is going out of shot around 2.23 mins. He nods to Ozzy as if to say " go on do it" and Ozzy shouts " get the flaps out!"

I think in the states people werent aware of what Bodge and Flaps were all about but obviously Randy knew exactly what it meant, when you think about Suicide Solution " get the flaps out" and " you never give me no flaps ( pussy) no bodge ( sex) nothing" has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the lyrics in any way shape or form lol . Mustve been about Sharon before he got together with her properly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTR5dWhZjtY

It also kind of reminds me of them winding Randy up telling him that he had seen a " wild haggis" and was suffering " jet lamps"
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
xk319

Re: Get the Flaps out!!

Post by xk319 »

Hah, you're absolutely right. And Ozzy shows a big smile after the second one to someone off stage.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

mojopin70 wrote:Anyway if you look carefully just as Randy is going out of shot around 2.23 mins. He nods to Ozzy as if to say " go on do it" and Ozzy shouts " get the flaps out!"
Wow, never really noticed this but I think you're right as well mojo! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
xk319

Post by xk319 »

At 1:49 lol. Oops Randy. :)
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

that shits hilarious xk!!!i love that!!!