7.jpg
6.jpg
(19.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: Randy Rhoads photos

Post by randy will never die »

Wow nice :D
cthomp

Post by cthomp »

Great post of some great photos, I have never seen these, where did you find them if I might ask?
It's not the Brand name that makes the guitar sound good, it's the guy playing it...
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

cthomp wrote:Great post of some great photos, I have never seen these, where did you find them if I might ask?

Hi it was from the facebook Randy Rhoads society i think titled 1975-82 ...you know on fb you have updates? i just see the updates and sometimes copy a few and paste them over here lol.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

I read Zakk Wylde has the red vest now apparently Sharon gave it to him......

randy will never die
Mass Poster

That pic with miss rhoads what guitar is that on the far right I have never seen that before
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

randy will never die wrote:That pic with miss rhoads what guitar is that on the far right I have never seen that before
The first electric guitar that Randy ever played - a 1960's Harmony Rocket.

randy will never die
Mass Poster

mojopin70 wrote:
randy will never die wrote:That pic with miss rhoads what guitar is that on the far right I have never seen that before

I thought the first guitar randy ever played was an old gibson acoustic
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

The Army navy special acoustic, was the first guitar Randy played,
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

The vest was also purple.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Not red or brown.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

hansolo wrote:The vest was also purple.
Joe that vest that is pictured above was giving to Zakk as a birthday present from the O$bournes. It was mentioned here..
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6654&hilit=Wylde+vest

The purple vest is also mentioned in one of threads on here but Zakk doesn't own that one.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

randy will never die wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:

I thought the first guitar randy ever played was an old gibson acoustic

Electric guitar.Not acoustic.

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

hansolo wrote:The Army navy special acoustic, was the first guitar Randy played,
Except i said electric not acoustic!

hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Whoops! I may have had double vision that night! :oops: My bad. I think I saw the purple one everywhere. Okay and first electric... I'm used to facebook and people usually have no idea what the context is or hadn't "obsessed" about it. Several times I had met someone who said they saw Led Zeppelin, I usually would ask the year and venue and say, "you saw them on Either the 27th or 28th of April in 1977." Often I would correct the year. 1976, no they didn't tour. 1978, nope.