Mozart82

Re: New -: Bob & Lee interview 2013

Post by Mozart82 »

Awesome!
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Nicey nice. Thanks Idol! I just bought a drum machine (Boss DR-670) and a 8 track recorder. I'm gonna model the rhythm section after the Blizzard of Ozz!
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Really looking forward to this book, should be a great read.
I noticed in the video at about 5 mins Bob gives Lee an elbow as if to say don't say anymore haha, wonder if Sharon's gonna get what she deserves sometime soon. We can only hope.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

Man is it LEE ??? wow couldnt beleive its him, what a change.. Didnt really seen him for all theses years.. I wouldnt recognize him
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

He looks like the same guy but 30 years later. You guys do know the rest of the band was in their thirties when BOO and DOAM were recorded in 1980? I find it amusing when people go, "Oh they look so old, what happened?" Lee is 65 years old. Bob is 63. You probably are used to seeing Hollywood stars with plastic surgery. People get old. You may even get to experience it for yourself!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

LOL at the 5:00 mark when Bob elbows Lee telling him to shut up... He obviously does not want to piss off Sharon anymore than he probably has already.

Also no offense to them, but god...i can see why they were fired now lol...
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

Shockwave wrote:L

why because they as exactly like ozzy?????

pretty good interview...but has lee got a book coming out or is bob just helping a mate out??
dinomite
Cool Member

Post by dinomite »

That was a brilliant interview. Haha, I was just about to mention that nudge from Bob.

Not sure what you mean Shock about why you can see why they were fired?

They seem like top class blokes. Would love to meet them one day or seem them play again. Fingers crossed they can get something going with Living Loud again!
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

hansolo wrote:He looks like the same guy but 30 years later. You guys do know the rest of the band was in their thirties when BOO and DOAM were recorded in 1980? I find it amusing when people go, "Oh they look so old, what happened?" Lee is 65 years old. Bob is 63. You probably are used to seeing Hollywood stars with plastic surgery. People get old. You may even get to experience it for yourself!

I know people get old but some seems older than others churgery or not. Lee look terribly old
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Shockwave wrote:LOL at the 5:00 mark when Bob elbows Lee telling him to shut up... He obviously does not want to piss off Sharon anymore than he probably has already.

Um im not with you why do you think they were fired? Come on Sharon is the biggest turd on the planet !
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

The " interviewer" was shit and Bob didnt even know he was coming by the looks,sounds like some bloke whos just woken up or had a few pints.....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I think Lee had been to the 'battle cruiser' before the interview he sounds very slurred in places.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I think Lee had been to the 'battle cruiser' before the interview he sounds very slurred in places.
I like the part where he drops the cap to the pen he's fiddling with and looks like a kid who lost his toy... then someone hands it back to him and he quietly puts it away...

My wife saw me watching this and thought they were an old married couple and couldn't understand what I was watching (had headphones on)... she thought Bob was an old lady with a permanent!
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

So many 'looks' based comments, mostly from the land where plastic surgery rules and 'celebrity' is worshipped more than talent, so I'm not surprised.
FYI - the video was sprung on Bob and Lee when they arrived but they were kind enough to go ahead with it. Neither of them had been to the pub beforehand, Lee's speech has always been garbled, Bob doesn't drink in the daytime, he was working from 8.30am that morning as he did every day during his visit to London. Oh yeah and the nudge was to stop Lee going off on a rant about Sharon. They weren't at the book signing to talk about a woman who pays a fortune to ensure that she's never out of the limelight, they were there to meet the many fans who were waiting outside for the interview to end so that their books and memorabilia could be signed.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley