After Hours Randy fluffed it.....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

After Hours Randy fluffed it.....

Post by mojopin70 »

I was watching Suicide Solution on After hours....quite a funny show Ozzys voice is breaking all over the place....and probably put everyone off...

Has anyone noticed at 1.50 Randy plays a bum chord and looks around to see if anyone notices smiling? I cant help but laugh because Ozzys voice went funny as soon as he did it, it mustve confused Ozzy because in Bobs book he talks about Ozzy using the " bouncing ball technique " when he stayed up all night trying to record " over the mountain" and then woke Bob up at 8 am in the morning to ask what he thought basically Bob said it wasnt very good so Ozzy went off in a pissy .

Basically Ozzy had no sense of Rhythm at all........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTR5dWhZjtY
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Tito
Mass Poster

Re: After Hours Randy fluffed it.....

Post by Tito »

i noticed that too...thats too funny!!
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

Oh Randy´s expresión its so funny! I love it! thanks for sharing!
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

I definatly enjoy when my favs mess up. Because it lets me know they are human and that I need not have an unrealistic view of their playing.
Matlike1

Post by Matlike1 »

Yea that is a good part, great when Randy laughs...even Randy fucked up sometimes. It sounds like they are all going through the motions a bit in Suicide S. and Ozzy is almost mumbling the words while Randy is somewhat daydreaming and misses the chord, and is like...oops ha.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

mojopin70 wrote:I was watching Suicide Solution on After hours....quite a funny show Ozzys voice is breaking all over the place....and probably put everyone off...

Has anyone noticed at 1.50 Randy plays a bum chord and looks around to see if anyone notices smiling? I cant help but laugh because Ozzys voice went funny as soon as he did it, it mustve confused Ozzy because in Bobs book he talks about Ozzy using the " bouncing ball technique " when he stayed up all night trying to record " over the mountain" and then woke Bob up at 8 am in the morning to ask what he thought basically Bob said it wasnt very good so Ozzy went off in a pissy .

Basically Ozzy had no sense of Rhythm at all........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTR5dWhZjtY
I'll be honest, I wouldn't have caught that had you not pointed it out! Thanks!
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Matlike1 wrote:Yea that is a good part, great when Randy laughs...even Randy fucked up sometimes. It sounds like they are all going through the motions a bit in Suicide S. and Ozzy is almost mumbling the words while Randy is somewhat daydreaming and misses the chord, and is like...oops ha.
Yes i agree it seems they are all bored/ tired and Ozzys voice is shot....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

I always loved the part on AH in I don't know when Randy hits the Phaser and looks over at Rudy laughing his ass off.it really brings Rudys mentioning how theey thought the show was cheesy to life.