Diary of a Madman 1981 tour Equipment Sheet.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: Diary of a Madman 1981 tour Equipment Sheet.

Post by mojopin70 »

fortress wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
randy will never die wrote:Very interesting I would love to see Dons equipment but it's cut off

Where did you find this?
This is the listed equipment for the keyboards. This came from the earlier 1981 UK tour programme.

Sadly, we dont see the effects used like we could see on the other picture

Do you mean RR or Don Airey its all there on Idols post....Pedalboard consisting of Mxr Flanger,Stereo chorus, Mxr 10 band graphic eq, Mxr distortion plus ( ive got one of those but not the script model Randy used) ....plus space echo, analogue delay....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

There was a shot of the blizzard band sitting at a table with Randy playing a black Les Paul. I had heard he borrowed a Les from the guy from Budgie. Is this it? I though the Les BB had 3 pickups and was bought shortly before he died.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

hansolo wrote:There was a shot of the blizzard band sitting at a table with Randy playing a black Les Paul. I had heard he borrowed a Les from the guy from Budgie. Is this it? I though the Les BB had 3 pickups and was bought shortly before he died.
Yeah Joe the one on stage is John Thomas's (Budgie) black LP. It must of been a detuned back up guitar in-case he snapped a string.
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

Sadly, we dont see the effects used like we could see on the other picture[/quote]

Do you mean RR or Don Airey its all there on Idols post....Pedalboard consisting of Mxr Flanger,Stereo chorus, Mxr 10 band graphic eq, Mxr distortion plus ( ive got one of those but not the script model Randy used) ....plus space echo, analogue delay....[/quote]

Yeah i was talking about DOn airey