It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 12 of 12   [ 169 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: ' The Grail ' contents...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:15 am 
Cool Member

Sky wrote:
Tito wrote:
Me too!!!!sky any idea how hes gonna put this together?as far as packaging?and how much is it going to be?

I don't know about that yet Tito. I know that sorting out where and how best to add the background info about where things were recorded, who's on drums before Lee joined etc. is taking longer than expected because there's about 7 hours of material so it's a time-consuming process and Bob's been busy with other projects. As soon as he's happy with how the Grail is structured it'll be handed over to the people who are releasing the package. We'll probably have a better idea of how it's going to be packaged and the price next year.
I personally think that it'll be a case of finding out how many people are interested before a price is fixed because everyone involved wants to keep the price reasonable.

Thanks for the info & update. Count me in for a copy signed by Bob himself if possible. Personally, we've waited so long for this stuff to be released I'd rather wait a little longer to get all the correct details, background info & maybe some pictures included to make this the ultimate insight into the making of both albums that we all want to hear.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:14 pm 
Madman

Sky wrote:
Tito wrote:
Me too!!!!sky any idea how hes gonna put this together?as far as packaging?and how much is it going to be?

I don't know about that yet Tito. I know that sorting out where and how best to add the background info about where things were recorded, who's on drums before Lee joined etc. is taking longer than expected because there's about 7 hours of material so it's a time-consuming process and Bob's been busy with other projects. As soon as he's happy with how the Grail is structured it'll be handed over to the people who are releasing the package. We'll probably have a better idea of how it's going to be packaged and the price next year.
I personally think that it'll be a case of finding out how many people are interested before a price is fixed because everyone involved wants to keep the price reasonable.

What package are we talking about? Forgive me if this is common knowledge but last I heard the Grail recordings weren't going to be made available without the permission of the Osbournes.

Just to clarify, Bob is going to be releasing the Grail recordings? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:30 pm 
Mass Poster

Thanks for the update sky very much appreciated!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:53 pm 
Madman

Tito wrote:
Thanks for the update sky very much appreciated!!!

Cheers, Tito.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 12 of 12   [ 169 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12