Mass Poster

Re: ' The Grail ' contents...

Post by Tito »

DAMN I HEAR A BELL!!!DING DING!!!!!!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

We really need to arrange a get together so everyone can meet and shake hands, throw a few punches...
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

hell yeah i dont threaten or run my mouth i just start swinging!!!!lol
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Tito wrote:hell yeah i dont threaten or run my mouth i just start swinging!!!!lol

Tito, I can see it now:

Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmfao!!!!!!!!i love it!!!
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

While you guys are all fighting,I'll Hopefully be listening to the soundtrack with Ozzy Sayin
"All Aboard You Cunts"!!!!!!
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

If Van Halen's 1976 demo tape was received with little fanfare, then what hope do these tapes have? No offense, but Randy Rhoads isn't exactly an A-list celebrity; except for an increasingly shrinking niche of fans, he is all but forgotten.

The way I see it, Mr. Daisley has two options: he can sell them to a collector for a small amount of money (virtually ensuring that they'll never see the light of day), or he can find a way to release them for free.

The fact of the matter is that there is no market for thirty-year-old rehearsal tapes. (Did I mention that VAN-freakin-HALEN's demo tape went unnoticed?)

I just thought of a third option. . .

Pray that Bill Gates is a fan and offer him the tapes for $1 million. :lol:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Tito wrote:hell yeah i dont threaten or run my mouth i just start swinging!!!!lol

Tito, I can see it now:

It could turn into a bit of party if the swingers are anything like this explanation....

WordNet Dictionary
Noun 1. swinger - someone who swings sports implements
2.swinger - a person who engages freely in promiscuous sex
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

HOLY SHIT!!!!!LOL!!
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Tito im cool , Shred1 has ripped his wig off in disgust and had a hissy fit again thats all!
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It could turn into a bit of party if the swingers are anything like this explanation....

WordNet Dictionary
Tito isn't that good lookin' !! :lol:
kamalayka wrote:If Van Halen's 1976 demo tape was received with little fanfare, then what hope do these tapes have? No offense, but Randy Rhoads isn't exactly an A-list celebrity; except for an increasingly shrinking niche of fans, he is all but forgotten.
Do you even like Randy Rhoads? You sure are negative in your comments...

So what if there isn't a lot of 'fanfare'? Van Halen's demos are treasures to Van Halen fans. Bob's tapes would be treasures to Randy, Bob & Ozzy fans. Does something have to be a financial windfall to be an important release?
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
So what if there isn't a lot of 'fanfare'? Van Halen's demos are treasures to Van Halen fans. Bob's tapes would be treasures to Randy, Bob & Ozzy fans. Does something have to be a financial windfall to be an important release?
It should be noted that the demo tapes were released for free I believe. Well I didn't pay anymoney for them and got them off of guitar101 web site a few years back.

Bob wants money. No one is going to pay for them. As there really isn't much money in them. I think that is the point.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

dannyahansen wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:
It should be noted that the demo tapes were released for free I believe. Well I didn't pay anymoney for them and got them off of guitar101 web site a few years back.

Bob wants money. No one is going to pay for them. As there really isn't much money in them. I think that is the point.
Where did you hear that Bob wants money for the tapes? He tried to get the tapes released as part of the 30th anniversary box set , Sharon offered him a flat out fee. Bob refused and asked for a 2% royalty from sales and a say in how the tapes were cut. Why do you think Sharon refused to agree to 98% of an unknown number of sales of the box set and insisted on complete control of how the tapes were cut?
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Sky wrote:
dannyahansen wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:

Where did you hear that Bob wants money for the tapes? He tried to get the tapes released as part of the 30th anniversary box set , Sharon offered him a flat out fee. Bob refused and asked for a 2% royalty from sales and a say in how the tapes were cut. Why do you think Sharon refused to agree to 98% of an unknown number of sales of the box set and insisted on complete control of how the tapes were cut?
I bought the 30th anniversary Blizzard of Ozz on cd because i wanted to hear what it sounded like. There are millions of little Ozzy Osbournes plastered all over the inside. All of the photos except for the back one have Randy and Ozzy in the shots. And the back one doesnt even Lee in it and its a live shot with Bob kind of faded into the picture.

When i compare that and the original Blizzard of Ozz vinyl i have it might as well be some special edition demo cd or something because it almost bares no resemblance to the original product. Bloody plastic face SHaron!
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It could turn into a bit of party if the swingers are anything like this explanation....

WordNet Dictionary
Tito isn't that good lookin' !! :lol:
kamalayka wrote:If Van Halen's 1976 demo tape was received with little fanfare, then what hope do these tapes have? No offense, but Randy Rhoads isn't exactly an A-list celebrity; except for an increasingly shrinking niche of fans, he is all but forgotten.
Do you even like Randy Rhoads? You sure are negative in your comments...

Randy Rhoads is one of my favorite guitarists! But I also acknowledge that most people don't know about him (unfortunately).