A message from 'Rhoadies'

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: A message from 'Rhoadies'

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tami the fans who have been on this site for a long time have been open enough to speak out and say how they feel about the family. They are adults like you and have made a decision to be a fan of the family, like you or not. No one here would sign up to your FB page and start mouthing off and upsetting the people who post there. So don't come here with good intentions to advertise the birthday celebrations then turn it into a mud slinging event. you'll not win no fans with that attitude. Believe me i don't entertain any idiots and i'm biting my tongue typing this message. You carry on with your shit and we'll do the same. That's me being nice, don't upset the people who are doing the same job as you keeping the memory of RR alive.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

rhoadie.1 wrote:Whatever Madman, really don't care about the spelling just like I really don't care what people like YOU have to say. AND if you could read which apparently you can't or you just see what you want to see, I said MOST not All!! So I guess you took offence because you are part of that category huh Either way, still MOST here are self acclaimed 'Rhoads' experts, & either way you ALLLLL should be ashamed of yourselves for bashing the Rhoads, If you respect Randy, you respect what he stands for...Family, & others feelings. Funny thing is Not 1 of you here even know what your talking about, NOT 1. And you are a Bunch of tools, self-centered Narcissistic Ego-maniacs whose opinion only matters to the idiots who will listen...
See, it's obvious you DO care.

And again, I mentioned that people have differing opinions; it's a forum. I also didn't take offence because I am "part of that category", I took offence because I don't particularly care for people dropping by to bash the forum and it's members, unsolicited.

I also have to agree with Idol here. Why would you sign up and start insulting people? You should be ashamed of your behaviour as well.

You calling people narcissistic and self-centred is rich - maybe you fail to see that your behaviour helps put you into that category as well?

Either way, whatever. Let's agree to disagree. I have no inclination to listen to anymore of your reprimanding of people when it doesn't apply to everyone.
RRfan4eveRR

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

Holy. Shit. LOL!

Simmer down, woman! Dayumn! It really ain't all that serious, it's only a bunch of narcissistic, self centered, ego maniac tools, ffs!

I don't know you from Adam, but I assure you that I don't bash the Rhoads family, nor am I "Rhoads" expert, all I personally want to do is keep his legacy alive. Sure I took a swipe earlier at some people who knew Randy that only want that revel in attention due to the fact that they had some kind of relationship with him, and not necessarily about him or the accomplishments he had made in the short time he was here, but I didn't intend it towards you personally, unless you're one of those people that bask in attention. . . In which case, the comment still wasn't written specifically with you in mind.

I can't say that this board is always friendly however this board is always, always about Randy Rhoads, a quaint little niche on the world wide web where we carry the torch for him.

Cuz yeah, as was alluded to earlier, no- there isn't a whole lot out there on the commercial market to ensure his legacy is active- for various reasons, and we understand that. Whether people talk shit about it, well that's the unintended consequence of free speech.

Have a good one, and GL with the birthday celebration;)
I don't have a short attention span I
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Tami the fans who have been on this site for a long time have been open enough to speak out and say how they feel about the family. They are adults like you and have made a decision to be a fan of the family, like you or not. No one here would sign up to your FB page and start mouthing off and upsetting the people who post there. So don't come here with good intentions to advertise the birthday celebrations then turn it into a mud slinging event. you'll not win no fans with that attitude. Believe me i don't entertain any idiots and i'm biting my tongue typing this message. You carry on with your shit and we'll do the same. That's me being nice, don't upset the people who are doing the same job as you keeping the memory of RR alive.

speaking out is not really a virtue if one doesnt have an edit feature and/or civility.
thats why you see lots of immature crap here...is it any wonder the family doesnt announce things here?i should hope not...the net is full of keyboard cowards who hurl tons of insensitive and demeaning crap around...it is best for the targets of that crap to not engage with those people and the forums they are on.

btw,there is something going on at the winery that is announced on a facebook page.Seems like a nice event.Im sure that will get all kinds of analysis and scorn here. :roll:
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

<<< idiot!!!!
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

I don't understand all the hate but....

I know that (directed to both sides of this war) that I don't think Randy would want us fighting like this about him and his family
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Ugh, more unnecessary drama. Sorry to say were it comes from it just ruins the board and the experiance. And I am not sure any one on here claims to be an expert. That is a total strawman. What we do claim is to be people that admire Randy and his legacy. Some people just take exception to what they precieve is bs from the way the Rhoads family conducts themselves. As for me I have no issue with them one way or the other. I don't know them. Hard to judge a book by its cover.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth wrote: btw,there is something going on at the winery that is announced on a facebook page. Seems like a nice event. Im sure that will get all kinds of analysis and scorn here. :roll:
Well it's turning into an annual event now and nothing much different from the previous one. Not to sound like a family basher but if they build it they will come. If it's a local thing for people to go to for a night out fill your boots.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
oth wrote: btw,there is something going on at the winery that is announced on a facebook page. Seems like a nice event. Im sure that will get all kinds of analysis and scorn here. :roll:
Well it's turning into an annual event now and nothing much different from the previous one. Not to sound like a family basher but if they build it they will come. If it's a local thing for people to go to for a night out fill your boots.
Interesting! It also seems like the bickering picks up around Christmas time here, too!

Ultimate Rhoads = nothing, if not festive! :roll: