Max Norman interview about RR & Ozzy

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DMRX
Mass Poster

Max Norman interview about RR & Ozzy

Post by DMRX »

Sorry if this has been posted here already,it was just uploaded about a month ago & I only get to check here once or twice a week & hadnt seen it so enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSI_d63rSMk

IMHO its a real shame that things are the way they are because Blizzard & Diary would make Ideal for a Classic Albums documentary & between Max,Ozzy,Bob & Lee everyone but Randy is still alive to contribute their memories & such...
Mozart82

Re: Max Norman interview about RR & Ozzy

Post by Mozart82 »

Cool interview, thanks for posting.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Nice to have a voice to put with the words... I've read a few Norman interviews and now I'll be able to 'hear' his voice when I read them.

Thanks for posting.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

wow that is awesome thanks for posting......hard to believe a guy like max has stepped away from the business. To me the best sounding album from the late 80's early 90's (and beyond) is lynch mob wicked sensation....not to many better than max thats for sure :!:
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

DMRX wrote:Sorry if this has been posted here already,it was just uploaded about a month ago & I only get to check here once or twice a week & hadnt seen it so enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSI_d63rSMk

IMHO its a real shame that things are the way they are because Blizzard & Diary would make Ideal for a Classic Albums documentary & between Max,Ozzy,Bob & Lee everyone but Randy is still alive to contribute their memories & such...
Hadn't seen it, thnx for sharing!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.