I know someone here can tell me.
Attachments
946329_503165479764957_1162802812_n.jpg
(14.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Who is this with Randy?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This photo was talked about last year its all mentioned in this thread here... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7056&hilit=
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thanks, sir. This was posted on Facebook at The House that Rhoads Built and I was sure I'd seen it somewhere before ( somewhere usually means UR ;) )
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Another free advert for 'The House that Rhoads Built' are you getting commission ?...Plug Plug ;-)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Another free advert for 'The House that Rhoads Built' are you getting commission ?...Plug Plug ;-)

Just want to give credit where credit is due... I posted over there and gave you the credit for the info as well.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

What is it with loyalty to a forum...No wonder everyone has fucked off. Then you wonder why no one visits this forum. The multiple FB pages etc the other sites which are now starting from scratch.... Just copy and paste all the good work that has been created here and let some RR fan get their arses sucked inside out for being so cool. It makes me sick.. Paul this isn't a personal pop at you but it's not the first time i've seen other people/fans come here wanting info then the next thing they have a brand new web page.. Come and see our new Randy site its so fkn cool. If i sound off please forgive me.. but for everything that the UR people have put into this site Why bother when this place has dried up and i'm away to some better FB page don't sack the messenger i was only trying to help FFS..
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Paul this isn't a personal pop at you but it's not the first time i've seen other people/fans come here wanting info then the next thing they have a brand new web page...
I totally get where you are coming from. This Facebook page is run by Tami Forward who was a friend of Randy's, so it will have stuff we don't have. She'd also got the Rhoadies page which is administrated by our own Ian/Trigger. The picture was posted there and the question asked about who was in the shot... I knew I'd seen it and came here asking for info (as opposed to searching and stealing), to me that's a bit different. I also made sure to mention that UR has loads of good information in hopes that some folks there would come here.

I do what I can to support this place by spreading the word, but, again, I do understand your point and I didn't take it as an attack on me.