Address to grave site

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

estang74

Address to grave site

Post by estang74 »

I'm in LA area and want to pay my respects. Can some one help me with the physical address and maybe a location of his grave. Thanks in advance guys
www.reverbnation.com/estang74
estang74

Re: Address to grave site

Post by estang74 »

Also any advice on visiting the music school? Do I need to schedule an appointment, if not, what's the best time to show up? We got everything done with my son's vacation a day early and I've never been to either
www.reverbnation.com/estang74
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Never been to either, but the polite, respectful rule of thumb for a visit to the school would probably be to phone ahead, so they'd be expecting you, or be able to accomodate you on that particular day I'm thinking. It is a business/music school, after all, and you want to be respectful of people's time. Also, a small token of thanks or appreciation wouldn't be a bad idea either, IMO.

Just my two cents, for whatever it's worth!

Enjoy your visit!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Definitely call the school.

The cemetery address is:

Mountain View Cemetery
570 E Highland Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404

When you enter the cemetery, the grave is immediately on your left.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

beware of LA traffic...best to go on weekends to avoid insanity...its a far drive from LA...LA traffic doesnt end til about 9 or 10 pm during the week,,,and forget fridays...
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

oth wrote:beware of LA traffic...best to go on weekends to avoid insanity...its a far drive from LA...kLA traffic doesnt end til about 9 or 10 pm during the wee,,,and forget fridays...
"LA traffic doesnt end til about 9 or 10 pm during the wee,,,and forget fridays..."

Are you serious LOL... been living in the LA area all my life and dont remember that!