'Diary un Loco'

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

'Diary un Loco'

Post by Trigger »

Back in the early 1980's when I began collecting I was a record collectors market and saw a South American version of 'Diary of a madman', it was called as the title suggests 'Diary un Loco'.

I couldn't afford to buy it as it was about $300 in today’s cash and I was a teenager with no job! I was buying live shows as they were different and 'Diary un Loco' was just 'Diary' and I had that.
Of all the things I have seen that is the one thing I wish I had bought for my collection and I have never seen it from that day to this!

My question is this, have any of you seen it or own it?

As a result of missing it when I saw the picture disc version of 'Diary of Madman' which I knew I had to have it and spent big$ getting it.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Listed March 17th...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks for that, one good thing about the net is it makes it easier to get things 'Loco' was load$ when I saw it years ago.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.