RANDY RHOADS' Family Sues Margolis and Klein

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Dangling Carrot

Re: RANDY RHOADS' Family Sues Margolis and Klein

Post by Dangling Carrot »

EXACTLY WRONG!
There is a difference in your opinion and the truth.

Page 3 & 4 Read it for yourself.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/B249800.PDF
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

wow!!!now that was informative..thank you for posting that.
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

Tito wrote:wow!!!now that was informative..thank you for posting that.
Holy crap, I was reading the court documents and it states that the Rhoads family supplied Margolis with

"In reliance on the Margolis-Rhoads agreement, the Rhoads family contends it
contributed access to Randy’s musical equipment that had been in storage for 30 years;
personal, private photographs of Randy and other members of the family; personal
photographs and film footage of Randy obtained from Rhoads family friends and
neighbors; access to Delores’s home, access to Randy’s automobile, costumes, jewelry
and shoes; access to Delores’s music school (now operated by Kelle); access to Randy’s
gravesite (including opening of the bars to the tomb); access to Randy’s church and the
“meditation garden” dedicated to his memory; original music and a music school
performance; photographs of Randy’s deceased body; the autopsy report and
introductions to Randy’s family and friends, including Osbourne, his wife Sharon and Alice Cooper. The Rhoads family believes the materials provided by them remain in
Margolis and Klein’s possession.

Holy crap on two counts. One the Randy film statement and the other being pictures of his deceased body? Wow...my jaw dropped a little when I read that.

You can read the entire court document at http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/B249800.PDF

Your more than a week behind.....lol
No1UNo
Cool Member

Post by No1UNo »

Although my allegiances lie with the Rhoads Family (and always will), I am SO glad that I got these books. The two highlights of the book for me are the postcard he sent Jodi about playing Boston (which is where I live) and the Diary of a Madman recording track listing with the working song titles and the length of each recorded track (do a little math, and subtract the album length of each song from the engineering track length and see how much of Randy was left on the cutting room floor after the song fade out).

I didn't even know who Ozzy was when they played the Orpheum Theater in Boston on May, 1981, so the only other thing I'd want from this date would be live photos and a bootleg recording so I can imagine what it would've been like to be there.