Rudy V's Kelly

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I have also thought it was odd that Kelli wasn't asked to join Ozzy! I have not read this thread so forgive me if this has been said but were Randy and Kelli speaking when the Bass job was vacant in 1981?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Follis
Cool Member

Post by Follis »

Yeah, they were speaking.
Rhoads4ever

Post by Rhoads4ever »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Ell wrote:Ozzy is fucking crazy, did he ever happen to punch.... What about Bob and Lee?
No he didn't punch Bob or Lee he just fucked them up big style.He watched them write the songs and the lyrics then just not bother to release them any royalties...You must of heard what he done with the so called Re-Masters what a joke that is...
Ahh yes and how much of that does Mrs Osbourne the 'witch' have to do with it . IMO its the Sharon Osbourne show all the way and has been for a long time now , Ozzy couldnt find a lit up lamp post in the dark anymore and I'm a big Ozzy fan lol . Well maybe NOT so much anymore ;-)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just been reading about the time when Randy first joined Ozzy.It states that Kelly Garni joined up with Randy's brother Kelle, in a band.I thought Kelly had decided to knock the bass playing/band thing on the head.As he was focused on the photography and paramedic jobs.You hear that many different stories you don't know what to believe...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The thing with Kelly Garni is that is is SO easy to just ask him when you have a question. All you need to do is go to http://www.kellygarni.com to find his email address. He is more than helpful with any Randy questions.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Ell wrote:Ozzy is fucking crazy, did he ever happen to punch.... What about Bob and Lee?
No he didn't punch Bob or Lee he just fucked them up big style.He watched them write the songs and the lyrics then just not bother to release them any royalties...You must of heard what he done with the so called Re-Masters what a joke that is...
Been a massive Ozzy fan for over 25 tears and musically I've enjoyed everything he has ever done, but the situation with the Remaster is the only time I can honestly say I have been really dissapointed by Ozzy's actions, I thought it was absolutley disgusting and made me seriously reconsider about calling myself an Ozzy fan. I still am a fan of his but he went way down in my opinion of him. I like to think of it as more Sharon's doing than his, but I don't know.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll