Day on the Green California photos + Randy's fav photo

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Day on the Green California photos + Randy's fav photo

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I found these while doing a search for DOTG these have been around for a while but if you haven't seen these check out the link.He's got some really cool photos of other bands including Brad Gillis Night Ranger photos.A big Thank You to Philip Anderson for all these photographs

http://www.philandersononline.com/photo ... usic/ozzy/

This is the link to view some of his other bands he's photographed

http://www.philandersononline.com/photography/music/
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandyRhoadsRules

Post by RandyRhoadsRules »

I love those pics. There aren't too many pics of Randy taken outside during a show. Most are stage lit in clubs and arenas.
RR ONE IN A MILLION
Follis
Cool Member

Post by Follis »

Is that Lindsay Bridgewater in the top middle pic?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah Follis well spotted it must of been one of those gigs when he wasn't stuck behind the PA.It doesn't look like him but i've only seen a few photos of him in the Ozzy HM photo book his hair was longer then this,that was when he played in the Jake E Lee Don Costa line up.But he does use a Yamaha grand piano synth and you can see that in the photo.it must be a rare photo of him on stage,the first one i've seen of him anyway..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Randy actually had an accident with his trousers at this gig.He was posing giving it some big licks and riffs with his legs wide open and the crotch of his trousers went RIPPPPPPP :oops: .If you notice at the start of the gig he's wearing matching trousers & waistcoat with red piping down the side .At the end of the gig he's got plain black trousers on.Ross Halfin took a cool photo of Randy laughing his head off after he'd ripped his trousers.Ross tried to get a shot of him in his ripped trousers but he never did..Randy said it was his favourite Live photo..i'll scan it and post it up..
atomicpunk5151

Post by atomicpunk5151 »

Thanks very cool photos.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Breathtakin' & totally Trailblazing live shots of the Crazy Train legendary Guitarist/Musician Randy Rhoads: very "handsome & lean/strong" young man he was, just breathtaking! :D 8) :shock:
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

How about Randy's favorite photo? I'm dying to see it
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:How about Randy's favorite photo? I'm dying to see it
Yeah! I've got a load of photos to post up, i've just been on holiday and its on the list of jobs to do.You've probably seen this photo before Ross Halfin's web site has a few photos from the DOTG concert, he mentions that when he finds the mentioned photo he will post it up on his site..I'll do my best to get these up over the weekend OK...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:How about Randy's favorite photo? I'm dying to see it
I know the picture and its worth waiting for! :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
polka

Post by polka »

never seen these before! cool
kisag
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

If you've tried in the past to look at the photos and the site has been down for maintenance.The link is working again but all the other photos of other bands are not available,just some of them.So if you haven't seen these before check em out Cool photos.....
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

by Ross Halfin
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This is the photo in question above

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Randy actually had an accident with his trousers at this gig.He was posing giving it some big licks and riffs with his legs wide open and the crotch of his trousers went RIPPPPPPP :oops: .If you notice at the start of the gig he's wearing matching trousers & waistcoat with red piping down the side .At the end of the gig he's got plain black trousers on.Ross Halfin took a cool photo of Randy laughing his head off after he'd ripped his trousers.Ross tried to get a shot of him in his ripped trousers but he never did..Randy said it was his favourite Live photo..i'll scan it and post it up..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers for posting that photo up Pat Where did you get this one from ?? I was going to do it but i never got round to it!