Forgerys Fakes and Facsimile

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

wyldeone wrote:I think The blizzard progam is real.. the letters are connected just the way RR did its a little sloppy but its dead on.. I found a Blizzard album on there that matches the one posted here . So I will put my framed one on ebay.. I like the one I just bought better..
If you look at the other examples of his signature, writting from this time 1980.He writes in a neat line and he normaly signs the album in the same place normaly on the back down the photo of him on his jacket top vertically.I've seen alot of examples over the years at record fairs and you can tell what are fake and what are genuine.
The other two signatures are correct and Ozzy always signed the front of the album in the window/door opening
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

The one im getting ready to sell is signed by Bob and Ozzy on the front
and Randy (down his coat like you said)and lee on the back.. The one I just bought is signed all on the front cover and Randys is in a perfect line.
Both of my signatures Match the Blizzard inner sleve posted on here.
I still think the program is Real.. Sometimes people signing get Rushed and you dont always have the Perfect Autograph.. But Thats just my opinion.. I met A lot of bands over my 43 years and I could have them sign 2 or 3 items for me and sometimes they dont match.. But i have to say I see a ton of FAKE Randys on ebay.. I think 99% of what I see is Fake..
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

You're right, Bruce Dickinson's autograph is completely on everything he's signed for me! So that's about 20 different ways of writing your name from one person. I'd love my guitar to be signed by Randy :(
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

wyldeone wrote:The one I just bought is signed all on the front cover and Randys is in a perfect line.
When you say the one you've just bought did you buy that one on ebay ??
Was that the signed programme or the Blizzard cover ??
When will you be listing your item i'd be interested in having a bid..
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ell wrote:You're right, Bruce Dickinson's autograph is completely on everything he's signed for me! So that's about 20 different ways of writing your name from one person. I'd love my guitar to be signed by Randy :(
I have to write loads of signatures for my business and often my bank get me to sign my signature as another form of ID, everytime they question it because it varies so much each time, it is at it's worst when I am rushed and busy.

I guess Randy's signature will vary as much as mine
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
wyldeone wrote:The one I just bought is signed all on the front cover and Randys is in a perfect line.
When you say the one you've just bought did you buy that one on ebay ??
Was that the signed programme or the Blizzard cover ??
When will you be listing your item i'd be interested in having a bid..
I bought the Blizzard cover.. I thought this is a Gem.. The one I want to sell is Signed on the front cover by Ozz and Bob, and on the Back by Randy and Lee.. I Matted and Framed it I had to seperate the cover
so both sides are seen.. Its Large and real nice looking.. As soon as I get this one in Im putting it up as a Buy it now.. I am Hoping to get $600.00 for it . I paid $430.00 for the album and $120.00 to frame it..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Wyldeone if you are selling this as a BUY IT NOW let us know the details I.E the item number and when your are listing it.Or better again could you post it up on this thread.As we only have a few true examples of RR signatures and i'm sure others would like to see this before it go's on ebay.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Wyldeone if you are selling this as a BUY IT NOW let us know the details I.E the item number and when your are listing it.Or better again could you post it up on this thread.As we only have a few true examples of RR signatures and i'm sure others would like to see this before it go's on ebay.
I am listing it as a buy it now.. I will send pics to skeeza before I put it up..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Who's this idiot trying to fool....

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

After recovering from an attack of laughter and picking myself up of the floor i had to post this up.In your best joined up writing please...I hope no body puts a bid in for this ..HA!

http://cgi.ebay.com/OZZY-OSBOURNE-AUTOG ... dZViewItem
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Somebody has been suckered into bidding on this ....WHY!!!! If they had visited here earlier This is another BAD attempt at a Randy and Ozzy signature and i hope these arseholes get whats due to them they want coloured in with Permanent marker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OZZY-OSBOURNE-AND-R ... dZViewItem
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You wait for one and three turn up in one day but i saved the best for last.This clown has got a copy of Diary and guess what it's fully signed HA! by the first Blizzard line up !. It's a bargain at $299.95 and the frame is a KILLER check this out..I'm going to have to educate this idiot.. HE HA !!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/OZZY-OSBOURNE-and-R ... dZViewItem
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

What !! Those arent Real!!! L.O.L.
I just Got my Blizzard album in.. I will Send Skezza Pics of the one im selling.. I will put on ebay Tonight.. and give you guys the heads up..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

These fakes are getting too regular on ebay and the sad thing about it is that people are bidding large amounts for these absolutely SHIT attempts at a BAD copied RR Ozzy etc signature.The sellers are being crafty and keeping the bidders hidden so you cannot warn them off from the bogus crap they are about to own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ozzy-rudy-sarzo-ran ... dZViewItem
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

I sent Skeeza some pics.. The first 4 is the one im selling.. the last one is the one I just bought.. The ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1
I hope that works..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Thats a nice set of autographs did you get these from ebay Dave ?? They go together well in that frame its a cool looking item.You did a silly thing cutting the LP cover up i learned the hard way.I did a similar thing with a load of signed covers and flyers.I made a collage and cut them smaller so they would fit into a frame.The value of them has halved,if only i'd realised at the time.I think it's a bit steep $600 but you may get someone who has been looking for a RR signature for a long time Good Luck with the auction.