Forgerys Fakes and Facsimile

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

is that the same guy with the Fake autos ?? How many does this jerk have??
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

dunno but hes refusing to let people see whos bidding so we cant inform them its fake.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

wyldeone wrote:is that the same guy with the Fake autos ?? How many does this jerk have??
I'm sure its the same guy these must be traced through on carbon paper then filled in with marker pen.If you look at the signatures they are all bold, the writing isn't light as the pen leaves the signature or underlines.Another tell tale sign that these are BULL SHIT of the highest caliber.It's a pity that someone got suckered into buying them..
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Has he been reported to eBay? Enough reports and they'll ban him.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well Joe what do you make of that one i think it's wrong i don't care if the guy says it's from an autograph dealer and it's 100% genuine it doesn't shine for me, in fact i think it's another fake.......
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

its very dodgy!
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

This is a Fake I know this dealer.. He bought a Phil lynott Thin Lizzy Signed program off me.. All his autos he sells dont look right..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ozzy-Osbourne-Randy ... dZViewItem

I seen this on ebay along with a load of other signed items from the same seller.The authenticity to go with this reads OK but i don't like the look of the signatures Bob Daisley's doesn't look right which makes me think that Randy's is bogus and it's been wrote in big letters i've never seen his signature wrote big ever.I have a perfect example that Skezza is going to post up Aren't you Joe...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Ozzy-Osbourne-Randy ... dZViewItem

I seen this on ebay along with a load of other signed items from the same seller.The authenticity to go with this reads OK but i don't like the look of the signatures Bob Daisley's doesn't look right which makes me think that Randy's is bogus and it's been wrote in big letters i've never seen his signature wrote big ever.I have a perfect example that Skezza is going to post up Aren't you Joe...
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

NICE Autograph.. the Sigs look Just like my Blizzard Album.. Frame that Bad Boy..
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I seen this up on ebay the Bob Daisley and Ozzy signatures look spot on but the Randy signature looks completely different to the one's that have been posted up.What do you think :?: Would you risk getting your fingers burn't buying this :?: Someone did £256 he'll kick himself later when he see's a proper RR signature.Ouch !!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OZZY-OSBOURNE-198 ... dZViewItem
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The Randy forgeries are having a mammoth sale this week.. by one you get one free.Who's this guy trying to fool...I'm sure this guy has had other signed copys of this album up before.I wonder if he can sign mine for me HA!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ozzy-Osbourne-Ban ... dZViewItem
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

I think The blizzard progam is real.. the letters are connected just the way RR did its a little sloppy but its dead on.. I found a Blizzard album on there that matches the one posted here . So I will put my framed one on ebay.. I like the one I just bought better..