Site Admin

Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt

Post by skezza »

That video is really uncomfortable.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You don't need any psychic medium skills to know what she's spouting its all shit we've heard before.. I'm getting this energy Yeah it's called talking Bullshit!!
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:You don't need any psychic medium skills to know what she's spouting its all shit we've heard before.. I'm getting this energy Yeah it's called talking Bullshit!!
Totally agree!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Surprised she never mentioned that the band the night before watched a film or docu on Pearl harbour. She skirts round the history like she has never been told anything by her clique and the people she knows. If this was someone who had some cred on being a medium and was convincing in any way, i'd take my hat off to her. But she isn't giving anything away from beyond the grave. The only thing that surprised me was the mention of Lori Hollen being another medium. If it was her doing this, she would just get laughed at because she knows too much about RR. So she's passed the job onto a friend, plain and simple.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I guess she forgot to read Andrew's autopsy report..... :P

These kind of people usually take advantage of people who are in their weakest state.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

What a crock of s***... she read the book and posts here. Sad that she's so pathetic in her real life that she has to make videos like this to feel a sense of self worth.

By the way, after reading back through this thread a ways, I wanted to say that Andrew Klein won the suit and his book is a s legitimate as he always claimed it was.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul Wolfe wrote: By the way, after reading back through this thread a ways, I wanted to say that Andrew Klein won the suit and his book is a s legitimate as he always claimed it was.
Yeah Paul he was giving a large portion of shit and for what. Because he was a fan just like us and had a vision to put out something worth while to the fans. But i'm pleased that he won the suit and he could eventually give the doubters the middle finger. Fuck the lot of 'em.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote: By the way, after reading back through this thread a ways, I wanted to say that Andrew Klein won the suit and his book is a s legitimate as he always claimed it was.
Yeah Paul he was giving a large portion of shit and for what. Because he was a fan just like us and had a vision to put out something worth while to the fans. But i'm pleased that he won the suit and he could eventually give the doubters the middle finger. Fuck the lot of 'em.

Was that the book that everyone (the family) was in an uproar about that portrayed Randy as not an angel?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You'll be beat to find another book of its calibre, i've seen most of them and it's a winner and a must see book. For the collection of photos and the quality of them. Well done to everyone who put the book out.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

joediesle wrote:Is this book still available...and where can I get one?
Where are you Joe ? I could ask to see if Andrew has any copies. Its a really heavy book for shipping so be prepared to pay about $70 for the book and about $40+ shipping. It is on amazon for stupid prices..
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

Just looked on Amazon - there's lots of TAB books, Rudy's, Bob's & Kelly's books are there, but alas - no Andrew Klein book :cry:

Oh well, back to wishing 1 eventually turns up on Ebay - for a fair price....
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC