It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 87 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm 
Cool Member

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 pm
Posts: 108
Are these photos in the book?

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/slideshow/AlbumID=1121041012/PictureID=42104251012/a=82515960_82515960/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

[url]http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/slideshow/AlbumID=1121041012/PictureID=42104250012/a=82515960_82515960
/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/[/url][/quote]

Oh no, they arent.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:38 pm 
Cool Member

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 217
Purchase the book and find out...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 am 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 447
ol dogballs still at it :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:21 am 
Cool Member

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 pm
Posts: 108
devorerd wrote:
Purchase the book and find out...


I was answering to blindleadingtheblind.
I have the book, and not, there arent this pictures.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:43 am 
Cool Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:47 pm
Posts: 120
I just received this book as a gift. I always wondered what Andrew looked like. He looks kinda like my father....kinda. I was taken aback by the amount of pictures and detail in the written words. I didn't want to buy the book because of what I read, the Rhoads family suing and all. I felt dirty, in a way, reading and gazing at the photos. Being a fan I just want to know all I can about him as a person (I don't play guitar). I always knew he was as human as can be and I never thought of him as anything but human. I am a reader first, but, I would love to see a movie about Randy....like La Bamba or The Buddy Holly Story.

_________________
...And they don't really know, even what they're talkin' about. And I can't image what empty heads can achieve...

-- R. Daisley --


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:23 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Rhoads-Fan wrote:
I didn't want to buy the book because of what I read, the Rhoads family suing and all. I felt dirty, in a way, reading and gazing at the photos.


Don't believe all you read about that lawsuit... there is MUCH more going on behind the scenes than anyone is willing to speak of publicly.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:10 am 
Madman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 447
Paul Wolfe wrote:
Rhoads-Fan wrote:
I didn't want to buy the book because of what I read, the Rhoads family suing and all. I felt dirty, in a way, reading and gazing at the photos.


Don't believe all you read about that lawsuit... there is MUCH more going on behind the scenes than anyone is willing to speak of publicly.


that is forsure..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:32 am 
Madman

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 486
Paul Wolfe wrote:
Rhoads-Fan wrote:
I didn't want to buy the book because of what I read, the Rhoads family suing and all. I felt dirty, in a way, reading and gazing at the photos.


Don't believe all you read about that lawsuit... there is MUCH more going on behind the scenes than anyone is willing to speak of publicly.


Can you elaborate a bit on this, Paul?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:50 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:
Can you elaborate a bit on this, Paul?


I'm not privy to the details, so I'll just leave it as what I said, there is more to it than what has been made public... ultimately it's been between Andrew Klein and the Rhoads' and I feel it should be left between them until either (or both) sides make a public statement on this.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:41 pm 
Madman

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 486
Paul Wolfe wrote:
CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:
Can you elaborate a bit on this, Paul?


I'm not privy to the details, so I'll just leave it as what I said, there is more to it than what has been made public... ultimately it's been between Andrew Klein and the Rhoads' and I feel it should be left between them until either (or both) sides make a public statement on this.



Fair enough.

I don't want to put you on the spot; I'm just curious. I've long thought that there was a lot more going on than what's in the public eye. And that it's not as black and white as we've previously thought.

Given that anything Randy moves at a glacial pace, I do wonder if we'll ever find out the real story.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 pm 
Cool Member

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 pm
Posts: 108
Rhoads-Fan wrote:
I just received this book as a gift. I always wondered what Andrew looked like. He looks kinda like my father....kinda. I was taken aback by the amount of pictures and detail in the written words. I didn't want to buy the book because of what I read, the Rhoads family suing and all. I felt dirty, in a way, reading and gazing at the photos. Being a fan I just want to know all I can about him as a person (I don't play guitar). I always knew he was as human as can be and I never thought of him as anything but human. I am a reader first, but, I would love to see a movie about Randy....like La Bamba or The Buddy Holly Story.



Oh yes! A movie about Randy with the real story! It would be really great :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steven Rosen and Andrew Klein Book Excerpt
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:30 am 
Cool Member

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 193
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
I think we're past the best chance of a Randy documentary or movie being made... All parties involved can never agree to honor him the way he deserves to be after all these years.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 87 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net