Port Vale Tribute Video

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Port Vale Tribute Video

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers i wouldn't want you to get any grief from any of the photographers. I did Alan a big favour and he owed me one. I congratulated him last year when one of his Motorhead photos from the Portvale gig ended up being used for the front cover of the rereleased Sanctuary release of No sleep 'til Hammersmith. Alan didn't even know that they'd used his photos. After he contacted Sanctuary he got paid and they went on to use more of his material. Thanks to me making him aware, he let me and Simon use his photos for free. That was well appreciated and sadly the docu never came out and the project was shelved. I would of hated to have to pay for the photos to be used. It was me doing a mate a favour and he repaid me and still owes me a few beers. He's always been a reasonable guy and his photos are well worth the price. The cheapest and some of the best Ozzy RR photos i've seen in a long time. I'd hate to hear Ross Halfins side on his material being used. I think it would be on the lines of 'I'll see you in court'....His photos are extortionate in price and they should all come in platinum frames for what he wants for them. My photos are here to be shared, just be sure to tag them with a thanks to...and it makes me feel appreciated for posting them up in the first place.... enjoy. ;-)