Rumor: Capitol Theatre, Passaic, New Jersey..Pro Shot

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

shawn
Cool Member

Re: Rumor: Capitol Theatre, Passaic, New Jersey..Pro Shot

Post by shawn »

sytharnia wrote:
if this is accurate then she is 100% right ... good for her at this time (what she has done later on is shit but not this)
Not really. Often when a deal is made, x amount on this x amount on that, you get x amount of overall profit. It would seem with all the stories of Sharon out there that it would be just like her to change a deal after to suit her needs.

Second, imagine if had been the other way around and he had assaulted her for trying to rip him off, people would be saying male assault female what a scum bag. No one should be hitting anyone. Imagine if he had defended himself, people would still be saying male assault female what a scum bag. Fuck Sharon, no one should be hitting anyone, especially not someone as loathsome as her, she has no right.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

shawn wrote: Second, imagine if had been the other way around and he had assaulted her for trying to rip him off, people would be saying male assault female what a scum bag. No one should be hitting anyone. Imagine if he had defended himself, people would still be saying male assault female what a scum bag.
I doubt anyone would have blinked an eye in the 80's
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

joediesle wrote:I was at the show in April 81'..I lived in Clifton, NJ at that time it's the next town over. Had third row seats, there was a camera to the right side of the stage but I didn't see anyone working it.
Wow, very cool. Was the camera on stage right (Rudy’s side) or audience right (Randy’s side)?
notkrap

Post by notkrap »

Bump. Anyone have any news on the lost video?